Pair a PlayBook with BB10 and a bluuetooth headset and you would have the world's biggest and very capable phone. It would also be pretty cheap compared to unlocked phones. Do the same with a standard PlayBook and you would have a great wifi phone.
    02-02-13 03:26 PM
    Kinda like the Galaxy Note, isn't it a Hybrid?
    02-02-13 03:34 PM
    Pair a PlayBook with BB10 and a bluuetooth headset and you would have the world's biggest and very capable phone.
    That's my ideal device. I'm tired of carting around 2 devices. Even if I could get voip service I would be happy cause I rarely make calls anyway.
    02-02-13 03:58 PM
    That's my ideal device. I'm tired of carting around 2 devices. Even if I could get voip service I would be happy cause I rarely make calls anyway.
    I use Comwave Ephone it is Voip service over Wifi of course.
    Kandoo-BB likes this.
    02-02-13 04:27 PM
    Pair a PlayBook with BB10 and a bluuetooth headset and you would have the world's biggest and very capable phone. It would also be pretty cheap compared to unlocked phones. Do the same with a standard PlayBook and you would have a great wifi phone.
    Hey if people are willing to use a Note, I'm sure they wouldn't hesitate to put a PB up to their heads

Seriously though, a Bluetooth headset or some good headphones.... Could be sweet
    02-02-13 04:36 PM
    Hey if people are willing to use a Note, I'm sure they wouldn't hesitate to put a PB up to their heads

Seriously though, a Bluetooth headset or some good headphones.... Could be sweet
    Considering the new Huawei device with a 6.1 inch screen it's not long before Samsung launches a 7 inch "smartphone" so why not beat it to them right?
    02-02-13 04:57 PM