I know that for some, it's been a time of grumpyness, hard times, whining constantly and frustration, but not for me. Since I purchased my Playbook the same week they came out, it's been a joy. The small updates, new apps rolling out, forums/forums/forums, rumors, speculations, etc. and not to forget my everyday Playbook experience....it's been a LOT of fun and I'm really glad to be a part of it. The future of this tablet might be yet unknown or realized, but I for one will be here through it all.

Anybody else (in the words of Peter Frampton) feel like do?!?
    01-16-12 01:41 PM
    I swear I do, my teeth on the guitar strings !
    01-16-12 01:44 PM
    Well, I would rather things be ealier and better than promised instead of the other way around. But I'm not complaining.
    01-16-12 01:45 PM
    still loving my bb's
    01-16-12 01:49 PM
    I, too, am enjoying the full experience, the learning curve, the abilities, the sheer joy of having my PB. Kudos to those who made it possible!
    01-16-12 01:51 PM
    Me too, since purchasing my PB in Sept, I use it almost everyday. I really love this thing. With OS2.0 around the corner, it will only get better!
    01-16-12 02:05 PM
    I am very happy...This is a small wonder, and I have not installed the OS2 beta, So when ever it comes, I will still love my playbook. mostly because it's mine.

"My Name is Kerry and I am a Playbook..."
    01-16-12 02:13 PM
    My PlayBook experience has been excellent, too. I'm a proud owner of a BlackBerry PlayBook, and I show it everywhere. It's pretty close to replace my VAIO.

9900 + PlayBook until BBX phones! Then BBX + PlayBook 4 life!
    Enjoying the ride.
    I take my pb everywhere. 5 months and it's still a beautiful device

Eagerly waiting for OS2
    01-16-12 03:36 PM
    the more i use mine, the more i use it!
    BuzzStarField likes this.
    01-16-12 03:50 PM
    I signed up for CB in June to answer a specific question about my app and stayed because its so much fun to be here. Even when I was angry at people who thought I should give up on my PB (and my app for that matter), I tried to have fun. I am comfortable in my knowledge that OS2 cannot possibly be all things to all people, so I am assured of plenty of interesting (and fun) discussions in the months to come.
    01-16-12 03:54 PM
    2.06....has made the ride like the "tunnel of love"!!!
    01-16-12 03:54 PM
    No complaints here ...loving the past, the present and looking forward to the future of the Playbook ...
    01-16-12 03:56 PM
    We have a wide consumer tech base in our family,...
    I'm a long time BB user with a Torch 9810/Playbook as my daily portal while my wife has an Iphone4s/Ipad1 and our son has a Atrix/Galaxy Tab.

Of all the tablets in the household,... guess which one gets the most use by my wife and son.

Long live the Playbook!
    01-16-12 04:11 PM
    7 months and going strong...in fact, got my wife a 16GB for Christmas! She had a hard time understanding what she could use it for - but she's coming around and I see her picking it up more and more. It's been an entertaining ride and can't wait for Feb - which will feel like the longest month, even though it's really the shortest!
    01-16-12 05:37 PM
    7 months and going strong...in fact, got my wife a 16GB for Christmas! She had a hard time understanding what she could use it for - but she's coming around and I see her picking it up more and more. It's been an entertaining ride and can't wait for Feb - which will feel like the longest month, even though it's really the shortest!
    I enjoyed reading that. I did the same thing. When the PlayBook first came out I preordered two, one for my wife and one for me. My wife wasn't happy, said she didn't need it, and so on. But she uses it all the time and there would be no taking it away from her now.
    01-16-12 05:47 PM
    i've pimped slapped my bb devices to like me. it's been a bitchin time and i'll stick with them.
    01-16-12 06:03 PM
    Best device i have ever owned i truly cant put it down!!!
    01-16-12 06:26 PM
    I have had mine since mid July. It goes with me almost every where. Should NOT have purchased Earth & Legend though. Can't stop playing the damn thing!
    01-16-12 07:18 PM
    Got mine the first week and use it every day. From day one, I've read of a lot of people having a lot of problems with their PBs. Each time I have thought to myself how glad I am that mine doesn't have that problem. My PB has been a real workhorse.
    01-16-12 07:32 PM
    Love mine too, very rare that I put it down except to sleep, eat and a few other things...
    01-16-12 07:53 PM
    I love my 32gb PB! I got mine the week between Christmas & New Year's & I haven't put it down! No issues whatsoever & I, too, barely touch my laptop. My PB goes everywhere with me! I've hardly used the bridge, but I use it for everything else. I LOVE MY PB!!!!
    01-16-12 08:52 PM
    I am feeling Playbooktastic.
    01-16-12 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD