- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Is there a way to make my Playbook forget a wifi connection?
For some reason, no matter what setting I put into my playbook it won't conntect to my work wifi.
At home and in my parents it connects no bother. Is there a way I can make it forget my work wifi details so I can re connect and enter the password as if it's a new connection.
Thanks in advance!
- 01-08-13, 08:16 AM #2
- Go into your settings
- Click on "Wi-Fi"
- Under SELECT A NETWORK, choose, "SAVED NETWORKS"
- Click the pencil icon
- A trashcan will appear beside all of the networks. Click the trashcan beside the network you want to remove and then click DELETE when the dialog pops up.
- CrackBerry Addict
01-08-13, 08:17 AM #4
- 604 Posts
- ing for the fjords
In the WIFI menu, change the drop down menu to 'Saved Networks' from 'Available Networks`
You now have the edit button with the pencil icon on it. Tap the edit icon and delete the work network. Change back to `Available Networks` and you can rejoin the local one by re-entering your credentials.
Also a good idea to remove the network from a bridged BB phone as well if you have one before rejoining the Playbook, as it will connect through the phone with the old connection.
- 01-08-13, 10:08 AM #11
- 01-08-13, 06:57 PM #13
- By JRSpero in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 08-24-09, 07:17 AM
- By 95dsm in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 07-04-09, 10:19 AM
- By BigB in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 12-16-07, 05:14 PM
- By BigB in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 2Last Post: 12-03-07, 09:43 PM
- By BigB in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 11-29-07, 09:19 PM