- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Is there a way to make my Playbook forget a wifi connection?
For some reason, no matter what setting I put into my playbook it won't conntect to my work wifi.
At home and in my parents it connects no bother. Is there a way I can make it forget my work wifi details so I can re connect and enter the password as if it's a new connection.
Thanks in advance!
- 01-08-2013, 08:16 AM #2
- Go into your settings
- Click on "Wi-Fi"
- Under SELECT A NETWORK, choose, "SAVED NETWORKS"
- Click the pencil icon
- A trashcan will appear beside all of the networks. Click the trashcan beside the network you want to remove and then click DELETE when the dialog pops up.------------------------------------
I like how BlackBerry 10 is evolving, but when are they going to fix BlackBerry Link for Mac?
The fact that it doesn't reliably do what it's supposed to do ... most of the time ... is utterly appalling. The only consistency is the "Music not copied to Z10 message"
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-08-2013, 08:17 AM #4
- 455 Posts
- ing for the fjords
In the WIFI menu, change the drop down menu to 'Saved Networks' from 'Available Networks`
You now have the edit button with the pencil icon on it. Tap the edit icon and delete the work network. Change back to `Available Networks` and you can rejoin the local one by re-entering your credentials.
Also a good idea to remove the network from a bridged BB phone as well if you have one before rejoining the Playbook, as it will connect through the phone with the old connection.
- 01-08-2013, 10:08 AM #11
- 01-08-2013, 06:57 PM #13
- By JRSpero in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 08-24-2009, 07:17 AM
- By 95dsm in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 07-04-2009, 10:19 AM
- By BigB in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 12-16-2007, 05:14 PM
- By BigB in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2007, 09:43 PM
- By BigB in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 11-29-2007, 09:19 PM