- CrackBerry User
- 11 Posts
Is there a way to bypass Setup after Security Wipe?
After a Security Wipe the playbook forces me to go through the setup process. Is there a way to bypass this?
The reason I ask is that I am sending my playbook in for repair. ( freezes after being in standby mode and doesn't respond to bezel swipes ). Anyway during setup if forces me to connect to the internet using my router password and also forces me to log in to blackberry with my ID and password. I really don't think it's anyone's business to know what they are.
Am I doing something wrong or is there a way to bypass these steps?... What do people do when the sell them used?
If I shut it off at the first stage of the setup, would it just continue the setup after turning it back on? Or would I brick it?
- By RIMUser347 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 14Last Post: 11-20-2010, 10:27 AM
- By scdsteffes in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 17Last Post: 12-01-2009, 02:46 PM
- By BeLO in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 15Last Post: 03-10-2009, 01:42 PM
- By CaraP in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 01-12-2009, 06:09 PM
- By BigB in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 11-29-2007, 09:19 PM