I seem to always have my 9350 in my pocket so I don't see what the point is to having 2 emails running. I find it extremely useful to use the bridge email because it will delete the email off of my server too. As far as I can tell native email does not have that option. Keeping the 2 of them in synch does not seem to be an option either.

Confused in Cleveland.....
    02-23-12 10:53 AM
    Go to the email account setting for the particular email, and turn off "email sync" there.

Second choice= from your Bridge app in the BB phone, click options, go the email account that you 'do not want to be pushed to your PB'. ALl emails coming to the BB phone will not show up on the PB.

These are the 2 ways (I am aware) to address your issue.

Good luck
    Willard814 likes this.
    02-23-12 10:57 AM
    if you go into settings and then your account there is an option in your email config settings to set sync interval to manual so it won't auto-check. There's also an option to either delete or keep messages on the server when you delete them from playbook's native email.
    anindoc likes this.
    02-23-12 10:58 AM
    Let's see... I changed to manual and I stopped getting email on native, bridge and phone. I changed native to delete server and it deletes native, bridge, server but leaves them all on my phone. Looks like that is the best I can do. I use the bridge and my phone for emails mostly and I was hoping that if I deleted on my phone or bridge it would delete in all four places.

Thanks for the tips omni and anidoc, they did help.
    02-23-12 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD