SUCCESS!!

Ok, so I rebooted again and opened App World on my PB, swiped down, selected Payment Options, logged in, and then updated my Paypal info, and now it works!

So basically the fix was the same as what was stated in the knowledge base info that BB9700CA linked, but they specifically said to update the info from a computer but you actually have to do it right on your PB.

02-08-12 03:22 PM
    You're very helpful, next!
    Not all Beta users have the same exact problems. What is common to all Beta users is that they have so many problems that is rarely, if ever, a problem for those who remain with the approved OS; and part of the reason all Beta users have all these differing problems is that not all Beta users have downloaded the exact same apps. In rare circumstances, non-Beta users have run into a somewhat similar problem to yours, and it had everything to do with a particular app from App World. I forgot which app it was, but there was a thread about it, many had the same problem, all did not have the Beta OS, and the recommendation was to delete the app. I deleted the app before it became an issue.

In your case, it appears you cannot update any of your apps. Either your wi-fi connection is bad, or it has something to do with the Beta OS. For my money, I'm betting on the Beta.
    02-08-12 08:34 PM
    I am experiencing this problem. Running latest version Tablet OS 2.0. Anybody got any suggestions or solutions?
    04-24-12 11:10 PM
    OK, nm, I found the solution. Deleted my saved home wifi, then connected again. I was fooling around with proxies over the weekend and that probably broke something.
    04-24-12 11:18 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD