My children played with my PB, and I lost an app on the 'main app bar'. I do not remember which app,but I thinkit was the pic viewer. I cannot find that one anywhere. Any help how to find a lost app, I thought that those preinsgalled apps couldn't be deleted. Help is welcome.
    Have a nice day.
    08-01-12 03:53 PM
    Swipe left and right it may have been moved to another screen. Also check any of your folders might have got dumped in there. It has to be somewhere I dont think you can delete it
    anon(4216152) likes this.
    08-01-12 04:02 PM
    There is a core app called Pictures but it doesn't give me the little trashcan to delete it. I don't really want to go further than that and try to replicate your problem without a fix.

Did you check for Software Updates? Sometimes it will give a small update when certain apps are deleted.
    anon(4216152) likes this.
    08-01-12 04:02 PM
    Thanx for the replies, found it back in a map with a lot of apps. Sometimes whenyou don't know exactly what you're looking for you just overlook what you're searching. Especially in the games map, which is very populated. RIM does a good job in that area.

Have a nice day
    08-01-12 04:23 PM
    Glad you found it
    08-01-12 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD