Ok, just as a warning for some of you, based (only) on my personal experience.
    In short :
    - I made the update with DM, all went fine.
    Then, as I'm curious (after rebboting PB etc ...) I made a new "check for update" within the PB settings and obtained an extra update of 18 Mb.

This might be network/drivers related, so I suggest all of you having problems to check if this second update is present and process it, prior to go for a radical solution like "wipe" or "debrick".

2 cents, max.

Edit : as this post is information only, you may respond if you got an update (if that solved a problem please state it) so that it stays up a little longer for others. If not relevant, it will therefore dive quick enough , so do not bump with "not working for me" !
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 04-23-12 at 03:40 AM.
    jafobabe and Hgouck like this.
    04-23-12 03:26 AM
    I got one update.. which was the major one.. and then I wanted to check for 2.1 update but was disappointed with a minor 9-11 mb second update lol
    04-23-12 04:59 AM
    Well there's another update coming soon RIM slipped up and when you check the PlayBook page on their website they say "Full Flash 11.2 support" *checks PlayBook* "Hmmm... 11.1 eh? sounds like you'll be updated soon flash player

As well as a security update for Adobe Flash, not sure if that latest OS update (2.0.1.358) had that included.
    fbloise likes this.
    04-23-12 05:35 AM
    Im each excited with that probable updated. hopefully very soon.
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    04-23-12 08:48 AM
    Yes, I had same, did the first update while plugged in to desk top program on computer,then noticed after completing was advised of same update again on WiFi.it was same version #. I could not get rid of reminder w/out downloading again via WiFi again.This time it did not take very long 10 minutes. I thought it was just the same download again at the time. My PB said I had 2.01358 after the wired download but still gave notification of the same update via WiFi. Anyway PB seems to be working fine...
    04-23-12 09:34 AM
    2.0.1.358 for me, no additional update since the all night party - but have not done a shutdown/restart lately . . .
    04-23-12 09:35 AM
    Just finished a sync and backup with the PB through the DM. Checked for updates, and there were none.
    04-23-12 10:11 AM
    To me it seems likely they'd be working on a 2.1 update for the 4g playbook if they're releasing it before BB10

2.0.1 might be just part of 2.1
    04-23-12 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD