Hello,

I really love my PB, been in love with it since I bought it almost a year ago. I'm using it everyday almost. I watch movies, I surf on the net, I use it a lot texting with my 9780 (ultimate love also), I listen to online radio, I take pictures, .........
    But there is one thing that I really miss, it's the possibility to create more than one and only list of songs or videos with the media player... That sucks bears!
    Do you know any other application that would allow me to create a bunch of playlists, but mind me, no android apps.
    Thanx in advance for your answers
    Oh, I just saw a 64GB PB for �179 on the net, might get another one, little brother for the one I have already
    01-04-13 04:35 AM
    Stereotube �3 in the app store. Multiple playlists, watch and save you tube videos as well
    Well worth it, very good app
    01-04-13 06:03 AM
    Stereotube �3 in the app store. Multiple playlists, watch and save you tube videos as well
    Well worth it, very good app
    I second this, great app. Allows you to create a playlists of online videos, and then just let them rip. You can create your own video countdown from content on vevo/YouTube. Or create and mix in from your stored content.

It just works well
    01-04-13 07:19 AM
    Fantastic application indeed!!!
    Thanx a whole bunch for this great advice!
    I knew I would find what I needed here
    01-04-13 08:47 AM
    Neutron is a great audio player! The sound is amazing and the options are endless.
    01-04-13 02:24 PM
    Neutron is a great audio player! The sound is amazing and the options are endless.
    Couldnt agree more, is an awesome music player, with internet audio streaming capability too
    01-04-13 03:20 PM
    Too bad you don't want any android apps, since there are a couple of free apps available that will allow you to do exactly what you want to do, and seemingly no equivalent native apps..
    01-04-13 05:52 PM