Trying to get Blend to work on Playbook.
    04-28-15 10:03 AM
    Sorry, but Blend isn't compatible with the Playbook -- at least not at this time.
    Sorry, but Blend isn't compatible with the Playbook -- at least not at this time.
    bmtaylor9 likes this.
    04-28-15 10:34 AM
    So stupid how they make blend for every tablet and not the BlackBerry tablet. Same with BBM! Ugh BlackBerry needs to get their fundamentals down

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 04:21 AM
    So stupid how they make blend for every tablet and not the BlackBerry tablet. Same with BBM! Ugh BlackBerry needs to get their fundamentals down

Posted via CB10
    They explicitly said Playbook is no longer supported. It's abandoned. Certainly a few more than optimistic users bombarded the community with the impression that the Playbook is G-d's greatest gift to mankind but if you were late in the game, got very few uses out of it or anticipated something much more than you have the right to say you were scammed. Lot of promises were undelivered by the Playbook and never will but this is not the first time this had happened with BB and certainly wont be the last.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-03-15 04:38 AM
    PlayBook is a 'prodigal' son... unfortunately, BlackBerry doesn't believe in the parable of the prodigal son... they just simply excommunicated it!

Posted via CB10
    05-05-15 02:18 AM