- CrackBerry Abuser
- 130 Posts
Are there any parental control apps for the playbook?
I'm trying really hard to buy a playbook for my 6 year old because she's borrowing mine all the time, but the browser is a window into EVERYTHING that is out there. I don't know any way to block or limit her access. If it doesn't exist I'm probably going to buy the Nexus 7 and dl the Kids place app.
If this doesn't exist for playbook it would seem like u should be able o sideload this app (its free) or someone should make one. Its times like this I'm pissed that I do'nt have developer skills. Can anyone help me?
- CrackBerry Master
12-15-2012, 06:17 AM #3
- 1,234 Posts
Re: Are there any parental control apps for the playbook?
You can look into WiFi routers with built-in parental controls, which can block sites based on site addresses (e.g., youtube.com) or sites whose pages contain certain keywords.
- By quattro527 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-20-2009, 06:40 PM
- By Aboodubai in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 7Last Post: 11-04-2009, 11:29 AM
- By caturner-86 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-16-2008, 12:46 AM
- By jabby in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 17Last Post: 07-22-2008, 05:54 PM
- By M.J.H. in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-19-2008, 01:45 PM