I recently bought a Playbook 32GB 4G LTE but, there aren't any apps for Facebook, Twitter or, YouTube loaded on it. I'd like to know if there are any apps I can get that, don't require side loading that, will allow me to use those Social Media Services & edit my Account & Profile Information?

I have tried using the Browser but, have encountered some difficulties & on every occasion I have I receive an alert that, my Browser is either outdated or, my Device & Software is no longer supported or, my receive cookies is not enabled.

If the problem is with the Browser then, are there any other Browsers I can get that, would resolve the problem that, don't require side loading? I've tried Oragami & Dolphin without, much luck.

Also, I've updated my software & the OS Version is 2.1.0.1917 & I would like to know if that is the lastest or, if it can be updated again?

Thank you,

Danny
    Last edited by Geyebazookajoe; 06-22-17 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Additional question.
    06-21-17 11:38 PM
    The FaceBook Lite app seems to work on the PlayBook. You will have to find it on the Goodreader site converted to a bar and sideload it.

The paid app, StereoTube in Blackberryworld works well for YouTube.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-17 05:37 AM
    Blaq for Twitter

Posted via CB10
    06-24-17 04:39 PM