Just to give you guys something positive for a change

I recently bought two Viewsonic 7e Android tabs for my kids, for school etc. My son loves his (he wants to jump the Blackberry ship for Android and has been pestering me about selling his Storm 2) but my daughter is disappointed. Lucky for me, there's a sale! So I just ordered a 16GB Playbook for her, same price I paid for the less well made and generally lower spec Viewsonic. There'll be a 7e for sale shortly, and my Playbook family will grow to three!
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    11-28-11 03:57 PM
    My Playbook family will grow to three when my 6 year old opens Santa's gift this year. Now she will stop stealing mine all the time. I say this as my 3 year old sits on the couch playing a puzzle game on my wife's PB....maybe I need another one....
    11-28-11 05:32 PM
    My Playbook family will grow to three when my 6 year old opens Santa's gift this year. Now she will stop stealing mine all the time. I say this as my 3 year old sits on the couch playing a puzzle game on my wife's PB....maybe I need another one....
    Awww...very sweet
    11-28-11 05:39 PM
    I tell my kids, "I"m sorry... the Playbook is for grown ups. You need to go get the Ipad 2." And they always look disappointed.
    11-28-11 08:06 PM
    I tell my kids, "I"m sorry... the Playbook is for grown ups. You need to go get the Ipad 2." And they always look disappointed.
    Hahaha, your post cracked me up. My 2 1/2 yrs old boy keeps stealing mine whenever I charge it. Yes, he knows how to get on youtube with this device :-)

I am getting two more 32gb soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-11 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD