I placed my order for a Playbook through RIM last Wednesday and the status of my order is still listed as "received'. Anyone else having this issue? I'm in the US.
    12-02-11 05:57 PM
    I placed my order for a Playbook through RIM last Wednesday and the status of my order is still listed as "received'. Anyone else having this issue? I'm in the US.
    If its received as in you received it and you cant talk to a human, I would call my c/c company and report it asap.
    12-02-11 06:33 PM
    Here we go again....wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........... ..............
    12-02-11 06:35 PM
    I have the same notification but i'm patient since I bought another one at my local Staples the other night.
    12-02-11 06:46 PM
    After being on hold for over an hour they said that they were out of stock and would get more in about 5 days.
    12-03-11 11:12 AM
    After being on hold for over an hour they said that they were out of stock and would get more in about 5 days.
    This is par for the course with Research In Motion. Their distributor, Global Solutions, has to await inventory delivery from Research In Motion rather than having unlimited inventory replenishment. Little wonder retailers were having inventory replenishment issues themselves during the recent reduced-price sales leading to back orders for online sales and possibly in-store sales as well. I suppose this means my own order will be delayed; currently shows as "pending" status.
    mckillio likes this.
    12-03-11 05:38 PM
    I'm still waiting for my PB, it's listed as shipped and I even have a tracking number but there's no real information. I am not a happy camper at this point. If I don't have it before I fly home for the holidays (I really want for the flight), I'm going to be pissed.
    12-13-11 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD