Just thought I'd start a thread for people to express their appreciation for everyone at RIM/Blackberry for all their hard work with the Playbook OS 2 release.I can't thank you enough for all you have done to enhance the Playbook experience.Let's Rock n Roll this!!!
    saescott, ridemaster and doyoulie like this.
    02-23-12 01:18 PM
    I second your views...... great job by RIM

Only hope this thread dosent get hijacked by the trolls and the complainers
    02-23-12 01:24 PM
    Hahha there is already dozens of those thank you, i like blackberry/playbook
    threads scattered around. But anyways like you said, you just can't thank them enough.
    02-23-12 01:29 PM
    Oh I agree with the sentiment about the BlackBerry PlayBook having a solid hardware and software (operating system and user environment). Where my agreement diverges is the presence of rough edges and inconsistent user interface and features. BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet OS 2.0 should have been BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet OS 1.0 but let's not look back now because we have to keep pushing Research In Motion to deliver updates on a monthly basis in an effort to maintain the momentum. So, good work to the BlackBerry PlayBook development team.
    02-23-12 01:34 PM
    Agreed. RIM did a good job here. Good RIM job!

Heheh
    02-23-12 01:36 PM
    Agreed, GOOD Job RIM On this update, but let's NOT stop here
    Chrisy likes this.
    02-23-12 01:54 PM
    Yes, thanks for keeping up to your word this time around. Good job. The update is indeed good, if not for the weird battery problem I am experiencing today. I hope 2.0.1 will take care of all the small bugs, including the one I have.

Edit: Looks like removing Google account, enabling push, and setting sync to automatic has solved my battery problem.
    Last edited by kennyliu; 02-23-12 at 02:27 PM.
    Chrisy likes this.
    02-23-12 01:58 PM
    Top product top os
    02-23-12 02:01 PM
    I bought one yesterday, it exceeded my expectation. Thank you! it is worth the wait for the update before my purchase
    02-23-12 02:20 PM
    i recall watching that video that the radio station or tv station in waterloo did thanking RIM and reading the thread title makes me think of that awesome video

THANK YOU RIM

i am always impressed.
    02-23-12 02:20 PM
    now all of you bow down for RIM.
    kennyliu and DAnklaud like this.
    02-23-12 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD