So Santa is bringing me a Rapid Charger for Christmas, bought on sale at Crackberry. But after seeing the Staples sale last weekend, I thought it worthwhile to buy a second now that my wife also has a Playbook.

Staples was of course sold out online and in store, so no luck. Checked this morning if they were still on sale, and to my surprise they were even cheaper ($14.07) and in stock!! Called my local store and all out.

Headed to Future Shop to have them price match. They had TONS in stock at $79.99. Not only did they price match but beat the price. They sold them at $7.57 each!!!!! Bought 2. They beat the competitor price by 10% of the difference.

Thank you Future Shop!!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    12-01-12 12:06 PM
    Now that is cool.
    12-01-12 12:42 PM
    Great deal. I just bought a 32g for my youngest son for $128.00 on sale and it came with a bonus rapid charger and flip case. I'm was happy with that.
    12-01-12 02:13 PM
    The rapid charger stand now sold out on staples website, but future shop was still willing to price match but without the additional 10% discount. I decided to wait until I go to the US in a few weeks.
    12-01-12 02:17 PM
    Future shop was wiped out by one guy this morning, so i went to Best Buy down the block...they price matched the same way!!!

Their price was 69.99 , and I bought 2 for 8.48 each!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!
    12-01-12 04:00 PM
    Future shop was wiped out by one guy this morning, so i went to Best Buy down the block...they price matched the same way!!!

What do you mean Future Shop was wiped out by one guy?
    12-01-12 04:14 PM
    I just got back and bought 10. Regular 79.99 price matched for -71.02. Worked out to 8.97 each. She just about shiat at the savings..

$710.20 off now that is a EXTREME deal...lol
    12-01-12 04:54 PM
    The rapid charger stand now sold out on staples website, but future shop was still willing to price match but without the additional 10% discount. I decided to wait until I go to the US in a few weeks.
    You won't get it for under $15 in the states.
    12-01-12 04:57 PM
    What do you mean Future Shop was wiped out by one guy?
    My local FS told me some guy came in there this morning and bought all their stock...the sales guy was shaking his head and very apologetic...lol

I was chocked until I found the 2 I bought at Best Buy.
    12-01-12 05:13 PM
    I just got back and bought 10. Regular 79.99 price matched for -71.02. Worked out to 8.97 each. She just about shiat at the savings..

$710.20 off now that is a EXTREME deal...lol
    Ok...dumb question....what are you gonna do with 10?????!!! Lol!
    12-01-12 05:14 PM
    You won't get it for under $15 in the states.
    Amazon.com: Blackberry Rapid Charging Stand for Playbook - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Really?
    12-01-12 05:15 PM

That's funny, cuz Best Buy owns Future Shop!
    12-01-12 05:32 PM
    the sales reps ya all are dealing with definitely came thru 'cause when the sale was on at Staples (and clearing out of stock fast) FShop next door first chkd if in stock online found "out-of-stock" so they would not price match. I said online is diff. than bricks'nmortar 'cause if ya chk stock online for 32gbs it would have said ou-of-sotck too but next dr the units were in stock ! Anyways, they phoned the Staples asking if they had instock chargers and/or journals which we wanted but the reply was negative so they would not price match.

Gad ya wonder what the official corp. policy actually is W/o chking I say you all got lucky dealing with sales reps not following what FSPanoramaYYC staff were doing.

At least we did get the last journal case and charger we needed this past tuesday ... just required a bit extra touring, following staples staff tips of where the system indicated in stock.
    12-01-12 06:44 PM
    I did take my playbook (bridged to my 9800) to show the instock status at Staples. They still had to print it off the website. Remember that was at 10:30 this morning so stock could have changed midway thru the day.
    12-01-12 07:17 PM
    My local FS told me some guy came in there this morning and bought all their stock...the sales guy was shaking his head and very apologetic...lol

I was chocked until I found the 2 I bought at Best Buy.
    Wow! Maybe the guy plans on selling them on Ebay at significantly more than the discounted price at which he bought them. There should be limits on quantity purchases of electronics.
    12-01-12 08:56 PM
    I have been checking online stock at Staples ever since the sale. Always shows out of stock when you try and put in basket. Maybe I should try FS or BB.
    12-01-12 09:00 PM
    Thanks Disney. Off to futureshop tomorrow. Local stores show "in stock" I printed the Staples offer.
    disneynorth likes this.
    12-01-12 09:17 PM
    Originally Posted by SparkyBC

"You won't get it for under $15 in the states."

"Amazon.com: Blackberry Rapid Charging Stand for Playbook - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Really? "

he's right, once you figure in shipping... "$12.07
    + $3.68shipping"
    12-01-12 09:24 PM
    Ok...dumb question....what are you gonna do with 10?????!!! Lol!
    Well i own 4 playbooks but buying 6 more for a project i have in mind for some home entertainment with a html5 app i am working on.
    12-01-12 11:02 PM
    That's funny, cuz Best Buy owns Future Shop!
    Ummm.....thx....already knew that, cuz!
    12-02-12 03:05 AM
    Well i own 4 playbooks but buying 6 more for a project i have in mind for some home entertainment with a html5 app i am working on.
    Sweet! Those pods are great! What's the app about? Or is it top secret?
    12-02-12 03:09 AM
    Originally Posted by SparkyBC

"You won't get it for under $15 in the states."

"Amazon.com: Blackberry Rapid Charging Stand for Playbook - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Really? "

he's right, once you figure in shipping... "$12.07
    + $3.68shipping"
    He didnt specify "plus shipping"
    12-02-12 03:18 AM
    I can't thank you enough. Dealing with Staples was frustrating. They never have the stock to begin with and wondering why it still up on it's web page. However, given the Future Shop price match policy which I have never done that in my entire life, I just got 4 chargers for $7.48 each!! Best deal of my purchase history! More than 90% off!! Makes me look really generous with my Christmas gifts this year. I was apprehensive in the beginning, the sales associate was really friendly tell me to go crazy with the deal if I want more. LOL!!
    disneynorth likes this.
    12-02-12 09:52 AM
    I can't thank you enough. Dealing with Staples was frustrating. They never have the stock to begin with and wondering why it still up on it's web page. However, given the Future Shop price match policy which I have never done that in my entire life, I just got 4 chargers for $7.48 each!! Best deal of my purchase history! More than 90% off!! Makes me look really generous with my Christmas gifts this year. I was apprehensive in the beginning, the sales associate was really friendly tell me to go crazy with the deal if I want more. LOL!!
    Me to, picked one up at FS this morning. Thanks again Disney.
    disneynorth likes this.
    12-02-12 10:21 AM
    Futureshop is my 2nd favorite store, after Quadratec.com for Jeep parts
    12-02-12 10:34 AM
31 12