- 01-30-2013, 05:45 PM #5
Had nothing to do with a (largely) uninspiring launch, a tepid crowd in NYC (I was there, not a debate) and devices not being immediately available.
Buy on rumors (THERE WILL BE LOTS OF SURPRISES), sell on news (RIM RENAMES ITSELF, partners with Alicia Keys).
If the devices sell (not shipped - sold) then the stock will recover.
I think it will go a bit lower and then will be an excellent buying opportunity.Thorsten Heins: "We have a clear shot at being the No. 3 platform in the market" - 09/25/2012
- By bodie1231 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2008, 10:57 PM
- By libuff in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 15Last Post: 05-21-2008, 02:33 PM
- By the2popes in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 05-18-2008, 06:13 PM
- By UnemployedWorker in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 01-03-2008, 05:00 PM
- By blundell in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 08-28-2007, 12:36 PM