I used to be able to watch live tv at tgun.tv, but for some reason it no longer works on my Playbook. Anyone know why it no longer works?
    03-14-12 07:33 AM
    I had never heard of this site until your post, so I can't be much help to you ... sorry. However, in looking at the site this morning, there is a "contact us" section as well as a forum. Have you tried contacting the site owners?

There is also an alert that suggests that there is something going on with people being redirected to crackle.com. I don't know what that's about but there could be something at work that you're not aware of that's causing the problem. I would contact the site owners first to see if there is some reason for the Playbook not working any more.

HTH
    03-14-12 08:35 AM
    I only got redirected to Crackle.com when I used my PC to view the site, and I still do sometimes. I never got redirected when I used my Playbook though, and that never really interfered with viewing the site, you just reload the page again. But it's strange that it no longer works on the Playbook.

The problem I'm having is that when I try to view a channel, after the ads count down, the screen is blank and no tv channel is displayed.
    Last edited by leticeberry; 03-14-12 at 08:46 AM.
    03-14-12 08:43 AM
    I only got redirected to Crackle.com when I used my PC to view the site, and I still do sometimes. I never got redirected when I used my Playbook though, and that never really interfered with viewing the site, you just reload the page again. But it's strange that it no longer works on the Playbook.

The problem I'm having is that when I try to view a channel, after the ads count down, the screen is blank and no tv channel is displayed.
    I had never heard of this before now, but just got through trying it. It's working pretty good in the native browser as well as the Simple Browser app. Have you tried clearing your cache and rebooting?

I'm book marking this site, so thanks!
    03-14-12 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD