I am having problems tethering my iphone to the playbook. My iphone is jailbroken, and I have tried several different apps with the iphone(PDAnet, and tetherme apps), but I cant seem to get anything to work.
    Is there another app I need to use or a way to do this via blue tooth?
    11-23-11 01:58 PM
    You must have your iphone running as a full hotspot. It won't work using Ad-Hoc mode.
    11-23-11 02:14 PM
    I am having problems tethering my iphone to the playbook. My iphone is jailbroken, and I have tried several different apps with the iphone(PDAnet, and tetherme apps), but I cant seem to get anything to work.
    Is there another app I need to use or a way to do this via blue tooth?
    Get a BlackBerry joking aside, I also want to know how can I tether my iPhone to the Playbook.
    11-23-11 04:39 PM
    Try MyWi (jailbreak app), set it up as a wifi hotspot and connect the playbook to the hotspot.

If your plan allows tethering, Navigate to Seetings>Personal Hotspot
    11-23-11 05:05 PM
    Try MyWi (jailbreak app), set it up as a wifi hotspot and connect the playbook to the hotspot.

If your plan allows tethering, Navigate to Seetings>Personal Hotspot
    This will only work if you have an iPhone 4 / 4S, any earlier iPhones are apparently incapable of setting up an infrastructure wifi hotspot... only an ad hoc hotspot (which the Playbook can't connect to)
    12-02-11 08:27 AM
    +1 on MyWi. Works fantastic. As the 4s is not jailbroken yet you would have to enable tethering through the provider to have this service.
    12-02-11 08:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD