hello there all, I got a PB and a 9900 as well, and all working fine. After the very first update of Brigde I connot set tethering with pb and bb. I can do tethering using my laptop via USB cable (my carrier (vodafone GR) allows tethering). I made all the installs unistalls restarts on both devices but nothing happens with tethering. Bridge working fine all the time but tether no. Somewhere I found that I have to set the bluetooth of my phone to work as a modem, I dont know if ithis is correct and the question is why it works via usb cable with my laptop.
    Its all ok for me with Bridge connection but I just want to know about tethering.

thanks for the time.
    11-16-11 10:02 AM
    hello there all, I got a PB and a 9900 as well, and all working fine. After the very first update of Brigde I connot set tethering with pb and bb. I can do tethering using my laptop via USB cable (my carrier (vodafone GR) allows tethering). I made all the installs unistalls restarts on both devices but nothing happens with tethering. Bridge working fine all the time but tether no. Somewhere I found that I have to set the bluetooth of my phone to work as a modem, I dont know if ithis is correct and the question is why it works via usb cable with my laptop.
    Its all ok for me with Bridge connection but I just want to know about tethering.

thanks for the time.
    Try this: go into bluetooth settings in both your 9900 and PB and delete "paired devices". Then do a restart on PB and a battery pull on 9900, once your devices are back up re-pair them and try tethering again.
    11-16-11 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD