Not if you are using the tether function of the PlayBook. The PlayBook needs to have a wifi connection to use AppWorld.

If your phone can provide a wifi connection to provide the internet to the PlayBook, you will be able to use AppWorld when connected to the phone via wifi.

While we are at it, a lot of non Blackberry phones will not share internet with a PlayBook via BlueTooth tether, such as the new iPhone 4s. In the case of the iPhone 4s, the wifi hotspot works well with the PlayBook. My wife has even been able to RDP to her office using RDP on her PlayBook via the IPhone 4s hotspot.
    This sounds good since I should be going iphone his summer.

BlackBerry PlayBook® 2.0 using Tapatalk™
    03-21-12 03:23 PM
    This thread disturbingly sums up why it's often unwise to go to internet forums for definite answers.
    Hgouck likes this.
    03-21-12 04:56 PM
    This thread disturbingly sums up why it's often unwise to go to internet forums for definite answers.

Dude! You're so right.

BlackBerry Bold® 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-21-12 06:28 PM
    Can someone provide me with a link were I can download any tethering software compatible between iphone and the playbook.
    Thanks in advanced.
    Igor.
    04-05-12 11:26 AM
    You know, I swear that it did not used to be that way here until recently.
    04-05-12 02:08 PM
    You know, I swear that it did not used to be that way here until recently.

What do you think happened to make things different around here?

BlackBerry Tour® 9630 using Tapatalk
    04-05-12 02:47 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD