Hey there,

For some reason the Bridge app isn't allowing me to download it off of app world. any ideas ? or should I just use the OTA software ?

Thanks
    04-29-11 12:53 AM
    What kind of error is it giving you?

App World is the preferred method of downloading it, but if you're having problems the OTA app should work just the same. The only problem with going OTA is that App World will not notify you of updates.
    04-29-11 01:08 AM
    Hey there,

For some reason the Bridge app isn't allowing me to download it off of app world. any ideas ? or should I just use the OTA software ?

Thanks
    Go to the App World website on your PC and use the web plugin to install Bridge on your Torch using the USB cable.
    mach10 likes this.
    04-29-11 01:16 AM
    What kind of error is it giving you?

App World is the preferred method of downloading it, but if you're having problems the OTA app should work just the same. The only problem with going OTA is that App World will not notify you of updates.
    it just doesn't have the option to download, just says Review, Screenshots, and contact support I think, but no download
    04-29-11 02:17 AM
    it just doesn't have the option to download, just says Review, Screenshots, and contact support I think, but no download
    Follow my previous advice. I assume you have at least OS5. Your phone may be too old for Bridge. Does that model even have 3G?
    04-29-11 02:21 AM
    Follow my previous advice. I assume you have at least OS5. Your phone may be too old for Bridge. Does that model even have 3G?
    your not serious are you ? ... please refer to the thread title ...
    04-29-11 02:33 AM
    your not serious are you ? ... please refer to the thread title ...
    Sorry. Your info says you have a Tour 9630. Any way. I gave you a solution that works.
    04-29-11 02:42 AM
    Sorry. Your info says you have a Tour 9630. Any way. I gave you a solution that works.
    yup I tried it and it worked perfectly,

thanks
    04-29-11 02:53 AM
    I tried that too on my 8350i and got an onknown error message
    05-16-11 10:28 AM
    in App World on your phone hold ALT and press R S T ... after a short delay it will back out of App World, go back in and it should now be able to install, if not then try the USB solution ... both will work.
    05-16-11 10:33 AM
    I think what the op is asking is that he cannot download apps for his pb via bridge.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-11 10:46 AM
    I think what the op is asking is that he cannot download apps for his pb via bridge.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Bridge app comes installed on PB, you only need to install in on your BB phone, therefore I believe he is asking how to get bridge installed on his phone.
    05-16-11 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD