Ok, I just installed BlackBerry Bridge 2.0.0.25 for my Bold 9900, and my playbook is on 2.0.0.7111 beta. I just noticed if you have Tapatalk on your blackberry, you can now use it on you playbook by installing it, and it will run in the Android app player!

Is that crazy or what?!

So what I did, is install the bridge update, linked it to my phone, and if Tapatalk doesn't show up for your playbook in the unistalled list reboot both your phone and playbook and then goto app world and install it on your playbook.

Its so awesome Blackberry FOR LIFE!

OS 2.0!!! OMG YES!
    auditman and VanCity778 like this.
    02-20-12 08:11 PM
    Awesome, worked for me

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-20-12 09:43 PM
    yes same here.
    02-20-12 09:46 PM
    What is a Tapatalk and what's so great about it?
    Willard814 likes this.
    02-20-12 09:58 PM
    Mike, i do not understand. Did you install Tapatalk on the PB? If so, what does that have to do with the new Bridge on the phone? Or are you pointing out that you can type with your phone to the Tapatalk application on the PB?
    02-20-12 10:25 PM
    What is a Tapatalk and what's so great about it?
    forum reader app. you can read and reply to threads without having tk see all the ads, etc. uses way less bandwith and runs faster.
    02-20-12 10:52 PM
    Here is a screenshot of this page from my phone.
    pic taken and uploaded through tapatalk.
    jamesharmeling and mmcpher like this.
    02-20-12 10:54 PM
    Mike, i do not understand. Did you install Tapatalk on the PB? If so, what does that have to do with the new Bridge on the phone? Or are you pointing out that you can type with your phone to the Tapatalk application on the PB?
    I thought bridge had to do something with it because after I installed the new bridge I was able to install tapatalk. I guess both the phone version and playbook version have the same name making it free if already purchased on your bbid.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    02-21-12 02:39 PM
    I thought bridge had to do something with it because after I installed the new bridge I was able to install tapatalk. I guess both the phone version and playbook version have the same name making it free if already purchased on your bbid.

Too bad its not free if you purchased it through android market. Oh well, it's worth the money.
    02-22-12 04:29 AM
    Too bad its not free if you purchased it through android market. Oh well, it's worth the money.
    it is quick and lots of features compared to the bb version

02-22-12 10:57 AM
    I found tapatalk in app world but there is no download button.
    02-26-12 09:55 PM
    Tapatalk is a great app. Been using it on my 9900 forever. Happy that it's available for the PlayBook as well.
    02-26-12 10:03 PM
    Wow works great. I love tapatalk for the PB. Thanks

02-26-12 10:26 PM
    Wonder if you bridged users have it better. Tapatalk used by itself on the PB doesn't use the new keyboard. It was actually taking me longer to use Tapatalk and manually fix spelling, mistypes, punctuations etc on the old keyboard than it was to use my browser with the new KB. I ended up uninstalling it.
    02-26-12 10:57 PM
    I found tapatalk in app world but there is no download button.
    same here, and I have it on my BB
    02-28-12 06:28 PM
    I now have Tapatalk on my 9800 but the PB version is still showing as being $2.99. I have restarted the PB. Any ideas? Just use "open on playbook"?
    02-28-12 07:42 PM
    Awesome ! This is my first contribution using Tapatk, its easy and speedy..... My Playbook is getting better hour after hour since last 21- 02...

Enviado desde mi BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps usando Tapatalk
    02-28-12 08:11 PM
    this is awesome! (I'm using it now)
    02-28-12 08:27 PM
    well, I am not sure how you guys got tapatalk on your PB. I have had it on my phone for quite a while, but if I go to app world now on PB there is no download button. I tried bridging, then rebooting PB. It doesn't show up in my uninstalled apps. The only thing that shows up there are the programs I uninstalled on my BB
    02-28-12 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD