[ATTACH]Attachment 104876[/ATTACH]You probably already know this but the PlayBook is first place in HTML5 benchmarks!
    Another thing off-topic is that I hate how people bash the PlayBook just because it's a blackberry, like today when I got on my bus, this girl asked me what I was using so iresponed "its a blackberry playbook", not surprisingly her response was "eww, I want a samsung" I burst out laughing because people can be so ignorant, I told her that I have a ipad 2, samsung Galaxy tab 7plus and 8.9 and that the playbook is my favorite by far. By the time she got off I convinced her to get a playbook
    Last edited by Valker; 03-06-12 at 09:08 PM.
    hpjrt, mem0ryburn, kozmo68 and 1 others like this.
    03-06-12 09:06 PM
    There are several threads already about this. Please add to one of those.
    03-06-12 09:19 PM
    [ATTACH]Attachment 104876[/ATTACH]You probably already know this but the PlayBook is first place in HTML5 benchmarks!
    Another thing off-topic is that I hate how people bash the PlayBook just because it's a blackberry, like today when I got on my bus, this girl asked me what I was using so iresponed "its a blackberry playbook", not surprisingly her response was "eww, I want a samsung" I burst out laughing because people can be so ignorant, I told her that I have a ipad 2, samsung Galaxy tab 7plus and 8.9 and that the playbook is my favorite by far. By the time she got off I convinced her to get a playbook
    congrats on getting her to go with playbook instead of galaxy (those were the 2 it was between for me blackberry won by a landslide)
    03-06-12 09:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD