- CrackBerry Abuser
- 408 Posts
Tablets are like cars.
Tablets are like cars ..... they get you from point A to point B some do it better than others with more style, comfort, speed and class. Some get recalls and some turn out to be lemons.
If you were to relate your playbook to a car, what car would you have in your hands.
A Hugo Caddy Lambo or maybe something else.
I would consider mine to be a BMW 335XI.
Stylish, fast and able to do any type of driving (has all wheel drive and can go 150 MPH)
."People may not remember exactly what you did or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou
- CrackBerry Genius
07-10-2012, 02:07 PM #4
- 3,412 Posts
The PB, or BlackBerry in general, reminds me of any of the late model VAG products. Both have quirks that could drive a sane person batty but owning anything else just doesn't feel right.
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
07-10-2012, 07:18 PM #9
- 7,961 Posts
The PlayBook is shaped just like my xB. Same acceptance factor too.
You either like 'em or hate 'em but most people don't even know WTF that thing is...one of these days see me drivin' round town in my rock 'n' rolls Royce with the sun roof down
my bottle of booze no summertime blues shouting loud look at me in my rock 'n ' roll voice...
- 07-10-2012, 07:50 PM #10
I would say the PlayBook is something like a Toyota Tundra. It is meant to be a work horse, but it will get done in style. Plus it'll come with lots of features and you can get a fully loaded luxury model. Plus the Tundra is undoubtedly the most reliable full size. I have had my PlayBook for over a year and I use it heavily and it has NEVER froze, NEVER crashed, NEVER restarted, and I haven't had any problems. The PlayBook also has the best multitasking of any tablet...you can't deny that.
Last edited by ajst222; 07-10-2012 at 07:53 PM. Reason: adding to originalCheck out our blog!: http://conservativecornergroup.blogspot.com/
- CrackBerry Abuser
07-11-2012, 07:10 AM #12
- 143 Posts
I dare enter this fray...
I couldn't really find a car that fits all the characteristics I have of the PlayBook. However, here they are:
1. Has 4 doors and the manufacturer removes the back seats before shipping.
2. Smart looks on the outside, not flashy.
3. Great steering, suspension, and instrumentation - the things I have are in the right place.
4. The engine was best in class 1 or 2 years ago, but I can't brag anymore as the other cool cars have caught up. My driving still makes me get from A to B faster, though.
5. I want to use K&N air & oil filters for better performance for me, but the hood has a combination lock and I don't have the keys.
6. It uses only un-Sulphured gas that is only available in 5 of the 10 cities I visit regularly. And,
7. It has a special port for Diesel but I have to turn the car upside-down as the opening to the tank is under the car.
8. Made by a "manufacturer" that shoots itself in the foot. Consistently.
Which car fits? (rhetorical)
Last edited by jackpots; 07-11-2012 at 07:13 AM.