I previously installed "MapApp" from App World. The last update (v1.0.5) added "Google Maps" icon. Ever since I deleted the Google Maps icon, no matter how many 2MB updates I install.. It always keeps saying update found.

After installing the 2MB update, the "Google Maps" app fails to install. As a result, it always says "2MB Update found". Issue hasn't even been fixed in v1.0.5.2342
    Any one have the same problem?
    06-11-11 09:30 PM
    I had that problem. I just deleted both Google Maps and MapApp, then reinstalled MapApp and it seemed to take care of the issue.
    06-11-11 09:50 PM
    I had that problem. I just deleted both Google Maps and MapApp, then reinstalled MapApp and it seemed to take care of the issue.
    When you click "Check for Updates" button, you should still get another update, even with Map App installed. Atleast in my case
    06-11-11 09:53 PM
    I had a similar issue. I did the same thing - deleted them both, then reinstalled what i wanted. The notifications went away.
    06-11-11 09:53 PM
    I don't know what's going on with my PlayBook. Even with Map App and Google Maps deleted.
    Nothing happens after I install the 2MB update. No new icons are added.
    When I check for updates.. It shows the same 2MB Update again. Stuck in an update loop!

Installing the Map App manually makes no difference.
    06-11-11 09:57 PM
    Delete the apps, Restart - this will usually deal with issues like this - and after restart install fresh version from uninstalled apps in appworld.
    06-11-11 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD