I would love to see a tablet that has both phone capabilities and the abilty to be a dash mountable GPS. This would probably be the only device I would carry. I know it would be big as a phone but great while using handsfree mounted on the dash. In the coffee shop, at work, on the road. Some food for thought RIM.
    08-17-11 10:13 AM
    I was hoping for a completely autonomous GPS function myself. Fail.
    08-17-11 10:30 AM
    @Beakman, "completely autonomous"? In what way is that different from what the PlayBook has now? Or are you talking about an *app* which doesn't require a data connection to check directions and get maps? That's not a feature of the PlayBook itself, that's something a developer needs to write...
    08-17-11 10:47 AM
    I would love to see a tablet that has both phone capabilities and the abilty to be a dash mountable GPS. This would probably be the only device I would carry. I know it would be big as a phone but great while using handsfree mounted on the dash. In the coffee shop, at work, on the road. Some food for thought RIM.
    Already done on Galaxy Tab 7" (Non-US Version).
    But most people sees it as a failure, so I don't think RIM will follow that flagship..
    08-17-11 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD