Since the new 2.0 update I have not been able to get the old bridge, tether workaround to work. I can't get the internet to work while bridging.
    03-04-12 12:31 AM
    Delete the Bridge from your phone and reboot... then from your phone go to rroyy's site ... scroll down to Blackberry Bridge and pick the OS that's on your phone... then pair it to your PB

RROYY - APPLICATIONS
    Last edited by jafobabe; 03-04-12 at 12:36 AM.
    03-04-12 12:33 AM
    I did that and it still didn't work for me.
    03-04-12 01:07 AM
    Sorry to say this,,, but Do you have the Bluetooth turned on? Did you activate the Bridge on your phone?
    Willard814 likes this.
    03-04-12 01:11 AM
    Did you restart your phone and your pb?
    03-04-12 01:15 AM
    Sorry to say this,,, but Do you have the Bluetooth turned on? Did you activate the Bridge on your phone?
    Dude...that response hurt a bit.
    Yes sir, I had the Bluetooth turned on. I've used it before from rroy...it just didn't work for me the last time I tried it.
    03-04-12 01:33 AM
    Dude...that response hurt a bit.
    Yes sir, I had the Bluetooth turned on. I've used it before from rroy...it just didn't work for me the last time I tried it.
    I'm sorry... didn't mean to be rude.. Did you get it working?
    03-04-12 01:35 AM
    Let me know if you get yours working again please because I'm not having success either...
    03-04-12 04:24 AM
    Hi on a side note question. My Internet works with either only in bridge mode or with Internet tethering. I would think that with bridge I don't have any extra carrier costs am I right?
    By the way I am in Europe no relation to AT&T.
    Demetris
    03-04-12 04:32 AM
    I am using rroyy's version of bridge and it works great for me..try deleting fromyour phone and reloading. Make sure to restart your phone. Delete your old bridge setup from playbook and redo all of it from scratch.
    03-04-12 06:17 AM
    There are a few things you will have to make sure of doing. These steps will help.

- delete the bridge app that you have on BB phone
    - do a Battery pull on your BB phone
    - delete the bridge pair that you have setup on the PB
    - download the correct version of the Bridge app from rroyy- make sure the Bridge version OS matches to that of your OS on the BB phone
    - do a battery pull on the BB phone again
    - pair your PB-BB, now restart your PB

This should solve any issues with connecting using the OTA from rroyy.

Make sure to do the battery pull and get the correct version of getting bridge app.
    Last edited by anindoc; 03-04-12 at 06:52 AM.
    03-04-12 06:44 AM
    I have At&T and Rroyy's Bridge app and it works fine. Just make sure you are not trying to teather, because you shouldn't have to use the teather feature at all.
    anindoc likes this.
    03-04-12 06:47 AM
    I have At&T and Rroyy's Bridge app and it works fine. Just make sure you are not trying to teather, because you shouldn't have to use the teather feature at all.
    Exactly, thether and bridge are two entirely different things- good point Willard
    Willard814 likes this.
    03-04-12 06:49 AM
    I'm sorry... didn't mean to be rude.. Did you get it working?
    Jafobabe is never ever rude..... Always helpful
    Willard814 likes this.
    03-04-12 06:50 AM
    Also on ATT without a tethering plan, and rroy's bridge app works perfect for me.
    03-04-12 06:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD