I want to finally pick up my PB but need to know whether AT&T actually allows customers to bridge from their BB for free now� any confirmation from current AT&T customers� thanks�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-11 03:50 PM
    I want to finally pick up my PB but need to know whether AT&T actually allows customers to bridge from their BB for free now� any confirmation from current AT&T customers� thanks�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    They do allow the bridge just not the browser portion, unless you have a tethering plan with them. If you don't have a tethering plan I would suggest downloading the OTA our ATT SAVIOR rroy posted in the sticky at the top.

Just noticed it wasn't sticky ed so here is the link http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-6-5-a-621230/
    Last edited by Foreverup; 09-29-11 at 03:56 PM.
    angel_esq likes this.
    09-29-11 03:53 PM
    They dont "allow" it for free but if you get the ota version of the bridge app from the stickied thread they just wont know any better.
    angel_esq likes this.
    09-29-11 03:57 PM
    as far as I know, at present if you download and install the bridge app from Appworld, you will not have Bridge Browser or PB app passthrough without an additional data plan.
    But if you download and install the bridge app from the stickie thread above these threads, you will get all the tricks available without having to buy an additional data plan.
    angel_esq likes this.
    09-29-11 03:57 PM
    As mentioned, just use the OTA version of Bridge found in the sticky. I have AT&T and I can use the Bridge Browser just fine with the OTA version.
    angel_esq likes this.
    09-29-11 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD