- CrackBerry Abuser
- 254 Posts
Syncing tunes via BB Desktop Manager-Album Artwork
Just used Desktop Manager to sync my music to the PlayBook. Now in iTunes I have cover artwork for nearly all my albums, but if I view the music in another music player, say Windows Media Player then a lot of cover art is missing. I understand this is because there are several ways of assigning art to a song. You can put the image in the actual music file, or have the art in the folder with the album. In either of these cases most players will display the artwork. However, iTunes also holds its own database of artwork, and if this is the case then most other players don't show the art. Desktop Manager seems to be able to read this database though, and associate the art with the music on the PlayBook.
My question for you gurus is this... Where does the art from the iTunes database Get held on the PlayBook?
- By omnichico in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2010, 11:44 AM
- By omnichico in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2010, 11:44 AM
- By DustinF00 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2008, 09:18 PM
- By EternalF8th in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 7Last Post: 05-16-2008, 02:33 AM
- By itsbrianwithay in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 5Last Post: 04-08-2008, 01:40 PM