Probably a long shot this, decided to go down the route of using outlook accounts. Switched to Linux for work now xp is over but I miss my outlook client. None of the linux email clients take my fancy for contacts, calender etc.
    Switched my co.uk add to redirect to outlook which means I now have two outlook accounts. Got them running on the z10 which was a nerve racking experience but I managed it.
    In the case of the Playbook I can't seem to choose which account to add a contact to so any new contact will be local and both outlook accounts synced. I've found I can unlink the contacts then delete them from whichever account I don't want. wondering though if there is a way I can assign a contact to a certain mail account while adding that I may have missed?
    05-12-14 06:09 PM
    this is not possible on the pb i think. sorry
    05-13-14 05:40 PM
    We got email and contacts on the PlayBook... but it was never a full feature fix. Think BlackBerry just assumed that in another eight months are so BB10 would be released and there was no reason to future develop the email and contacts apps.
    05-14-14 01:27 PM
    I think that was the case with most of the fixes. Hence the uproar.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-14 08:52 AM