Sync Outlook to Google Gmail and Contact so I can see it in native App on Playbook

1: I am syncing my Outlook 2007 contacts, email and appointments to a gmail account, which i use with my native PB app

here is the problem, it only sinc's 10,000 contacts (all Contacts), and then the other contacts go into "other contacts" which the other contacts can not be accessed
    when opening the native google app on my PB, I only can see the 10,000 contacts (all Contacts) and can not see the other 7,000

gmail contacts had a max. of 10,000 which was increased to 25,000 by Google some time ago
    even manually moving the contacts from the other contacts to all contacts gives me the message that the all contacts folder is maxed out

does anyone know of how to get the gmail contact folder increased to 25,000?

or is there an PB app were I can manually import a Outlook .pst file into the PB?

Thank you
    01-15-13 05:27 PM
    No apps. All work must be done manually at the gmail account before you can do anything.

Have you tried importing use a csv file and then syncing to the PlayBook?

And may I mention: 10k contacts? WTH man?! /rant So, you may be in need of a CRM solution rather than a contact manager app.
    01-15-13 07:04 PM
    Maybe get rid of a few thousand contacts?
    01-15-13 07:48 PM
    These are my business contacts, I have it on my laptop in Outlook, which I leave in the hotel room when traveling
    but during the day when out on calls it would be nice to have my contacts with me, without schlepping my laptop with me
    But I really thought the PB was for business
    I did CVS import, again no more than 10,000, the problems is not the PB, it is Google

The question was and still is, how to get my gmail account to accept 25,000 contacts as google says it does
    it sincs all my emails and appointments
    maybe there is a professional version of Google account?

Thanks
    01-15-13 08:11 PM
    There is a professional version of Google account, it's called google apps for business, but I can't confirm whether or not it allows more contacts though, i've never reach 10k myself.
    01-15-13 08:37 PM
    17,000 "contacts" for your "business"? Does your business have anything to do with sending 17,000 people the same message? Are you the guy who keeps telling me that I'm the lucky winner if click on the link?!?

Anyway, I digress and cannot answer your original question at all. Have a great day.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-15-13 08:50 PM
    Did you try Google? Maybe Google knows
    diegonei likes this.
    01-15-13 09:28 PM
    Google apps for business does not tell you either, like the paid yahoo version, they don't give you the exact specs of their service

No I do not send 17,000 lucky winner junk mails, for this I would use "streamsend" or "constant contact"

does anyone use already the new outlook.com (old hotmail) email account on their PB?
    01-16-13 07:01 AM
    Google apps for business does not tell you either, like the paid yahoo version, they don't give you the exact specs of their service

No I do not send 17,000 lucky winner junk mails, for this I would use "streamsend" or "constant contact"

does anyone use already the new outlook.com (old hotmail) email account on their PB?
    I was kidding! And yes, I have a Outlook.com (old Hotmail) account. I love the desktop look and it syncs with my Bold and Playbook very nicely.
    01-16-13 07:12 AM
    Like said above, you really should contact Google on this one. And Outlook.com for the matter.

We hope you get it working (and your business isn't spam related)!
    01-16-13 08:42 AM
    .. you really should contact Google on this one..
    Ha! you're a funny guy.. have you tried to contact google? Don't misunderstand me.. I'm a google fan (android not included) I love google services.. use a ton of them.. but live tech support is all but non-existent.. look up the phone number for one of their offices and try to get past reception with a tech problem.. aint gonna happen.. no where to transfer you.. just go look it up in the knowledge base!

When I had a problem with my google places listing.. it took a year of filing online complaints to get someone to contact me.. and even then it was only by email.
    01-16-13 04:45 PM
    Sync Outlook to Google Gmail and Contact so I can see it in native App on Playbook

1: I am syncing my Outlook 2007 contacts, email and appointments to a gmail account, which i use with my native PB app

here is the problem, it only sinc's 10,000 contacts (all Contacts), and then the other contacts go into "other contacts" which the other contacts can not be accessed
    when opening the native google app on my PB, I only can see the 10,000 contacts (all Contacts) and can not see the other 7,000

gmail contacts had a max. of 10,000 which was increased to 25,000 by Google some time ago
    even manually moving the contacts from the other contacts to all contacts gives me the message that the all contacts folder is maxed out

does anyone know of how to get the gmail contact folder increased to 25,000?

or is there an PB app were I can manually import a Outlook .pst file into the PB?

Thank you
    Do you think it might work with Outlook 2010? Just a thought as maybe it is limited by 2007 Outlook to Gmail.
    01-16-13 07:18 PM
    thanks for all your help
    for the curious one, I am an executive recruiter in the hospitality industry, a head hunter
    so be be nice guys you may need me one day,
    recruiting mostly overseas, so if anyone needs a job in Saudi, than please let me know, happy to ship you there
    :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(
    antonio crawley likes this.
    01-16-13 07:19 PM