- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Sync between BlackBerry Playbook to BlackBerry Phone
Google disabled the Google Sync to Blackberry OS7. I don't have BIS and I don't want to have it anymore. That thing doesn't even handle the multiple calendars however cost a lot of money...
In my Playbook use Google callendars and contacts really well.
The BB Bridge only let me to watch my phone stuffs but there is no any sync options.
I searched the forums but I can't see answer. There is no Google to Phone for Blackberry Bold anymore. There is any way to keep my phone updated as my tablet (even a tricky, 3rd app way to do)?
- CrackBerry User
02-19-2013, 07:34 AM #2
- 40 Posts
You don't need the Google Sync program to sync to Google, though it is through BIS. I have multiple Google calendars constantly in sync his way.
A BlackBerry without BIS is somewhat limited.Brian
No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.
Current: 64Gb PlayBook, BlackBerry 9850.
- 02-19-2013, 09:02 PM #3
IF you use MS Outlook, you can have a little software installed that will sync your stuff from Google to Outlook. Then all you have to do is plug the OS7 device to Desktop Manager and let it work it's magic.
This isn't really PB related, btw...
- By kc kool in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2012, 12:40 PM
- By email@example.com in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 10Last Post: 03-11-2012, 03:08 AM
- By blechnocturne in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 4Last Post: 09-28-2011, 01:10 PM
- By keno55 in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2008, 07:43 AM
- By kyle6279 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2008, 01:37 PM