This might be known to many here, but thought of putting it out as an added trick for the ones who are yet not aware of this.

When you open a pdf file with more than one page using the acrobat reader app on the PB, to get from one page to another the common method is to swipe across the screen (not bezel to bezel). This works both in the portrait and landscape mode.

Recently I found that if you just touch the edge of the screen where it meets the bezel it will take you to the next page. If you touch on the right side of the screen-bezel border you go to the next page, tap on the left side screen-bezel edge you go to the previous page.

You dont have to swipe at all, just a tap does it. Also you can tap anywhere on the screen (from top border to the bottom)- bezel interface to activate this.

All that you need is a bit of practice, a small part of your finger should be touching the bezel (the black part that sourrounds the screen) and the rest of your same finger should be on the screen itself.

Ohh and this works both in the portrait and landscape mode too.

This is very handy as the normal swipe if overdone tends to minimize the screen to access other open apps, with the tap technique one neednt worry about that anymore.

Happy reading and tapping.
    Last edited by anindoc; 12-25-11 at 08:41 PM.
    Dale Thomas and anon(4021844) like this.
    12-25-11 08:35 PM
    Actually you don't have to touch the bezel at all. Just tap in the right or left margin of your page and the page turns.
    12-25-11 09:34 PM
    Actually you don't have to touch the bezel at all. Just tap in the right or left margin of your page and the page turns.
    I figured that too, but for the sake of making it easier for others to orient themselves as to where exactly to touch i left the post unedited, however if its tapped further away from the border it wont work and finding that sweet spot is tricky, thanks for your post
    12-25-11 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD