It's My second week of searching for SWF games that works for touchscreen device like playbook,

You may want to try some of the SWF games I found online.
    [Tried and tested..working for playbook]

Cover the Orange 1
    Cover the Orange 2
    Citiballs 1
    Citiballs 2
    Bucketball 1
    Bucketball 2
    Slice
    splitter 1
    splitter 2
    Obnoxious
    Grain
    Mr Danger
    Quickword
    Zuma
    Chess
    9Ball
    Hangaroo
    Feed the panda
    Angry Birds Rio

Here are the websites for the SWF games
    Flash Games - Arcade Games - Free Online Games
    Free Online Word Games from Fupa Word Games
    Index of /games
    Best Games Of All Time
    4shared - Download-Flash-Swf-Games - shared folder - free file sharing and storage

You can try search in google by typing *.swf games for touch screen devices

use mozilla firefox as browser
    * Open the link
    * Search for games [you may try the games listed above]
    * wait the game to load
    * save the webpage, use 'Save page as'
    * find the save file in your drive
    * open the folder then look for the swf file
    * if found 2 or more swf file, copy the one with the name of the game
    * then transfer it to playbook
    * open file browser/manager then look for the swf file you transferred
    * then touch and hold the file
    the browser will open to load the swf file.

then the game will play, if the game don't start try to turn on your wifi then reload the game...

Enjoy..
    cntrydncr223 likes this.
    01-25-12 07:55 AM
    If you have an android launcher can't you make a shortcut on your android homescreen?

Easier to locate:P
    01-26-12 09:54 AM
    Nice list. I'd add MiniPutt from mini-putt.org.

BTW, its actually rather easy to download .swf files directly to your PB. Go to file2hd.com. Copy and paste the url of the page containing the desired file. Then click "get files". It will give you a long list of all files on the page. Look for the game name in a .swf file.

Like http://www.mini-putt.org/flash/mini-putt-1.swf. Then hold the link until the little prompt thing comes up, select save as. Save as a .swf file, then navigate to it by using the browser or another file manager. You can add a shortcut to home screen easily, just using the browser.
    01-26-12 10:48 AM
    Thanks for your hard work in making this list. It's appreciated!
    01-26-12 11:37 AM
    I was good until:

Save as a .swf file, then navigate to it by using the browser or another file manager. You can add a shortcut to home screen easily, just using the browser

I can't get the downloaded .swf file to launch.. more instructions??

thanks
    01-27-12 05:02 PM
    kongregate.com is another great portal site for flash games. I know Kingdom Rush works as does Rebuild 2 which are both terrific games, although using touch controls can be a little finnicky in Rebuild 2. I also recall reading here that the Sonny games work well on the pb, which was one of the games that really opened my eyes as to what flash games could do and be...

until I played the Mardek series. Best flash rpg bar none. Unfortunately it is unplayable due to its use of keyboard controls, although I believe the dev has released an app for android.
    01-27-12 05:14 PM
    I was good until:

Save as a .swf file, then navigate to it by using the browser or another file manager. You can add a shortcut to home screen easily, just using the browser

I can't get the downloaded .swf file to launch.. more instructions??

thanks
    some swf files needs internet connection before it works, Like splitter in the list above, you will be needing internet connection before you can play it,

Please try to play splitter and cover the orange, those are addictive games
    01-27-12 07:17 PM
    Thanks for your hard work in making this list. It's appreciated!
    I was able to do this because I have problem with my credit cards in appworld, I can't purchase apps due to Error, so i decided to get swf file versions of popular games in touchscreen device. Anyways I already purchased 36 great games in appworld before problem happens,
    01-27-12 07:30 PM
    Why are all those games considered "single white female" games? I need to become more hip to the crackberry lingo...
    01-27-12 07:35 PM
    How can I share my computer network with my phone am using z10

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD