Disclaimer: I am not an Apple hater. In fact, I love apple... tea.

Enjoy your Sunday and have a productive week!
    09-23-12 01:35 PM
    Chillin on a Sunday - desfrutar
    diegonei likes this.
    09-23-12 04:47 PM
    Hello! I'm from Brazil too! How good is the playbook to read? I'm having doubts between pb and a samsung galaxy 2 7.0. The playbook is more cheap, but I'm afraid that playbook will continues no get much apps, and btw is the kindle app in the photo?
    09-23-12 05:00 PM
    Hello! I'm from Brazil too! How good is the playbook to read? I'm having doubts between pb and a samsung galaxy 2 7.0. The playbook is more cheap, but I'm afraid that playbook will continues no get much apps, and btw is the kindle app in the photo?
    The PB app selection is getting better every day Do yourself a big favour and pick one up!
    09-23-12 05:12 PM
    The PB app selection is getting better every day Do yourself a big favour and pick one up!
    I don't want a myriad of apps, I only want a good mobi/epub/pdf reader, comics reader, a good video player. I'm very tempted to get one

How the screen is compared with a iPad 1/2 ?
    09-23-12 05:25 PM
    I don't want a myriad of apps, I only want a good mobi/epub/pdf reader, comics reader, a good video player. I'm very tempted to get one

Kobo is almost the same as the Kindle Android app (which I have here, just need to sideload it). I wish it would justify, but that's about it. No. It isn't. You can't sideload books into Kobo. You can into the Kindle app though.

Plenty of epub readers available. Just have to read reviews and pick one up.

For CBZ, Comics will be there for you. I forgot to laod any but I have the app here too.

PDF is the only weak spot. It ducks. No, PlayBook!! I said it ducks!! Ack. With an S! Not a D!

Kobo

Kindle

I use night mode all the time. I like it black.
    09-23-12 10:54 PM

There are a few ereader apps on playbook for free besides kobo. Ipad 1/2 does not even come close when it comes to screen resolution. Do I need to mention the camera and video quality on those ipads? Yeah, you are better off with playbook.
    09-23-12 10:58 PM
    It would be so sooo nice to have the same price cuts you guys are getting... Cheapest 16gb around here is still around $300.. :/
    09-23-12 10:58 PM
    I'm going the same, except mines the kindle
    09-23-12 10:59 PM
    Not wanting to chime in about pdf's - but grab repligo (android) and sideload. Works perfectly imo, best i've tried, and i've tried pretty much all of them! lol
    09-23-12 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD