Does anyone here have a recommendation for a solid stylus that may be used for sketches (I don't necessarily plan to sketch, but I may doodle from time to time)?

I've looked at Amazon, and while some have good reviews, I rather it hear from members here that are using styli.

To be more specific, it should be accurate, highly sensitive, and it should glide easily.
    02-05-12 11:12 AM
    I have tried a few, in my personal opinion I didnt find any that works perfectly.
    I trust stylus from targus, bamboo is reported to work well.
    I still have a targus which does the job when required, but I prefer the finger-touch
    02-05-12 12:25 PM
    A while back now, someone did a video comparison of about 4 or 5 styli. The one that person liked was one of those with the clear plastic disc at the tip.

Sheesh, I was able to find the link (I THINK)

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...aybook-655835/
    jerryburst likes this.
    02-05-12 12:26 PM
    try looking at the hi shop they have some really great stylus ssss
    02-05-12 12:26 PM
    I bought some from ebay had ALOT of great reviews. It's well with ipod but not sensitive as I hoped. But it doesn't work at all with PB I don't understand why. Is the PB not a capacitive screen like the ipod.

I bought for the PB and they don't work.
    03-19-12 11:43 PM
    I just got a Kingston stylus today at Walmart that has an ink pen also. It has worked great so far.

It doesn't have a fine tip so it might be a little difficult for drawing. I wouldn't know, I don't draw.
    03-20-12 12:09 AM
    03-20-12 12:10 AM
    I had a Targus but returned it
    03-20-12 12:28 AM
    Not really one to shop @ bestbuy but I went in with some early bday money and walked out with a RocketFish stylus pen. Very nice. $12.99 works amazing! And its so sensitive. (Tip isn't small but its sensitive enough so you don't have to press all the way.) What I like it the stylus in on the bottom of the pen. And not on the cap. (Don't even know what color the pen writes hahah) but its nice and sturdy and has some weight to it. Like an expensive professional pen.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BBM.Duchess; 03-21-12 at 10:04 PM.
    03-21-12 10:09 AM
    I just got a Kingston stylus today at Walmart that has an ink pen also. It has worked great so far.

It doesn't have a fine tip so it might be a little difficult for drawing. I wouldn't know, I don't draw.
    kensington?

if so i have the same one. standard. i like the dual utility with the pen. i only use it as a pointer, not for attempting anything intricate
    Last edited by mem0ryburn; 03-21-12 at 10:54 AM.
    03-21-12 10:49 AM
    When I first got the PB last year, I thought a stylus would be an absolute necessity. I did a lot of research and ended up buying 3. They all worked about the same, that is to say poorly. In the meantime I discovered that I really didn't need a stylus anyway.
    03-21-12 11:16 AM
    If you are looking for sth to write with consider Adonit Jot - it has some issues (you can find them on google - skipping problem which is easy to solve with... toothpaste) but for writing it's the best stylus I found for capacitive screens.
    Stylus is a must if you want to handwrite on a tablet.
    hackerguy likes this.
    03-21-12 11:20 AM
    I looked at one of these last year but looks like they have made some improvements. I will check them out again. Thanks for the info.
    03-21-12 11:39 AM
    There really needs to be a stylus for the playbook like the ipen. Its digita and is as precise as a real pen.
    04-03-12 03:42 PM
    A friend got and we tested on our pbs and on a samsung device...on the pb require too much pressure it doesn't feel natural, now I ordered a tagi from the video, the one that looks like a pen,as soon as I get it let you know...

On the galaxy worked flawless..
    04-03-12 04:02 PM
    Rocketfish is the way to go. I've tried 3 others priced much higher, and only the Rocketfish is sensitive enough and firm enough for my needs.
    04-03-12 05:59 PM
    I like this 2nd generation Acase stylus with thinner, longer tip on it:

http://www.amazon.com/Acase-2nd-Capacitive-Stylus-Transformer/dp/B004HBK4T0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333496629&sr=8-1

And for only $8.
    04-03-12 06:46 PM
    Rocketfish is the way to go. I've tried 3 others priced much higher, and only the Rocketfish is sensitive enough and firm enough for my needs.
    What apps do you use with it on the PB?
    04-03-12 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD