So when you get a digital copy disk in your bluray and download it into your home computer, could you then transfer it onto your Playbook? (I'm assuming so)

Someone I spoke to said that Digital copy was standard definition and so downloading an HD version online would provide a better picture for Playbooks HD capabilities...

Any Insights?

Thx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-11 09:13 AM
    I think those digital copies have DRM? Not sure if you can just transfer to the PlayBook...
    03-25-11 09:55 AM
    I would like to know this also....we SHOULD be able to no? Im able to move those movies to my touch, so I dont see why we cant put them on the PB
    03-25-11 02:09 PM
    I haven't switched to Blu-ray yet, still DVDs, but I've never been able to copy commercial DVDs to my computer. I could record a movie off the Movie Network, transfer it to a DVD player, and burn a disc to copy onto my computer, but also I can't find a Blu-ray burner, so so much for that...

03-25-11 03:02 PM
    I haven't switched to Blu-ray yet, still DVDs, but I've never been able to copy commercial DVDs to my computer. I could record a movie off the Movie Network, transfer it to a DVD player, and burn a disc to copy onto my computer, but also I can't find a Blu-ray burner, so so much for that...

Look up an old program called "DVD Decrypter". It will record most DVDs to your hard drive after it gets rid of the encryption systems (not all will work)
    03-25-11 03:12 PM
    DVD fab platinum is a good one, it has several write options . One of them is DVD ripper which has an option for the iPad. Thats what I plan on using
    03-25-11 04:23 PM
    i never mess with the digital copies. I get my movies from other sources or have the bluray. I gave up on DVDs for the most part. I though digital copies onces unlocked and copied over could be transfered over to any device but could be wrong
    03-25-11 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD