- CrackBerry User
- 99 Posts
Stuck on headphone volume
My playbook only has volume with headphones. Onboard speakers and hdmi have no sound. When I press the volume buttons it says adjusting headphone volume. It is as if the playbook does not realize that my headphones are unplugged. I have tried hard reset and a wipe. Is there a physical switch inside the headphone jack that can get stuck?
- 12-28-2012, 09:06 AM #2
Yes, and some folks plug/unplug a few times. Or CAREFULLY probe inside with a toothpick (non-conductive material).
The PB has a one year warranty to the original purchaser. It also has 90 free Tech support. I do not know how Rim deals with "quasi-tech support v. warranty"
Canada Toll Free: 1-877-644-8405
United States Toll Free: 1-877-644-8410
Puerto Rico Toll Free: 1-855-651-4936
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (this route generally does not work and a call is necessary)
(UK Support) 0800 096 2805
Playbook French Support
Phone : 0800 914 533 (within 90 days from activation)
- By crystaljean in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2009, 05:05 PM
- By maserati13 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2009, 12:00 PM
- By itcohorts in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2008, 04:40 PM
- By Christyn in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 3Last Post: 06-02-2008, 03:31 PM
- By etchicago in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-03-2007, 02:25 PM