I'm streaming the Euro cup on my PC and my pb from the same link and both on WIFI.

my playbook tends to consistently lag on this stream whereas my PC has no issue (I have a fast connection 10mb down/10mb up) I have stopped my PC from streaming and just letting the PB stream same issue.

This is the link below:
    http://atdhe.tw/watch.php?id=320397

Can someone please let me know if it lags for them as well/what could be causing this lag?
    06-13-12 11:26 AM
    Hmmmm my playbook streams just as well if not better than my pc. Rarely have i ever had any problems with lag.
    06-13-12 02:09 PM
    Mine lags on Youtube videos some times. And some problems connecting to my wifi, but I believe it to be mostly the wifi router then the device.

If you have access to someone else's wifi with a different type of router you can try to eliminate that as an issue.
    06-13-12 02:18 PM
    its either your ISP or the site you are streaming from is super busy which is most probably the case. you'll probably find alot of buffering which is 100% network related.
    Most residential connections do not offer quality of service (QoS). You need ample bandwidth and guaranteed packet delivery if you expect perfect streaming across the network

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    06-13-12 02:38 PM
    sorry missed the part where streaming from your PC is fine. maybe something to do with the codec on the playbook? should be enough horsepower on the PB otherwise

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    06-13-12 02:41 PM
    Bbc iplayer lags tremendously on my PlayBook. Works fine on my pc/laptop/ipodtouch/BBTorch

This sites works "ok" on PlayBook....
    FirstRow Free Live Sports Streams on your PC, Live Football Stream, Myp2p, Live MLB, Live NBA, Live NHL and more...
    06-13-12 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD