Hello, I have been having issues with my playbook all day. First the browser or the OS goes nuts and I couldn't use gestures to get out of the Web browser. Okay I know every os has bugs so I reset the device. Next I couldn't save pictured from the browser, proceeded to reset device once again. Next after all problems have been remedied a new problem pops up; I can't set wallpapers...idk what's going on but if this will be an everyday thing then I have no choice (cringe) but to get an ipad 2..what are your thoughts? Am I the only with these issues?
    05-21-12 08:13 PM
    I've never heard of the problems you're having and certainly haven't run into them myself. You certainly have a bunch of issues - first the yellow screen issue and now this!

Do you have any side-loaded android apps? I've seen reference to odd problems with some of those.
    05-21-12 08:22 PM
    Have you tried a 3 button reset? Hold the power + and - buttons all at the same time until it reboots.
    05-21-12 08:42 PM
    Hello, I have been having issues with my playbook all day. First the browser or the OS goes nuts and I couldn't use gestures to get out of the Web browser. Okay I know every os has bugs so I reset the device. Next I couldn't save pictured from the browser, proceeded to reset device once again. Next after all problems have been remedied a new problem pops up; I can't set wallpapers...idk what's going on but if this will be an everyday thing then I have no choice (cringe) but to get an ipad 2..what are your thoughts? Am I the only with these issues?
    I had the same problem today with saving pictures first time I've had this happen, I ran Memory Eater and that cleared it up without a reboot, but I was downloading quite a few pictures.
    05-21-12 08:49 PM
    How much free memory/storage do you have on the device? You might go into Browser options and clear the cache and/or history.
    Mr_Bunny likes this.
    05-21-12 09:02 PM
    Ever since the OS update I occasionally lose the ability to change the wallpaper. It just doesn't take. There was another thread about it so I know I'm not the only one. A reboot always fixes it.
    05-22-12 01:05 AM
    Ever since the OS update I occasionally lose the ability to change the wallpaper. It just doesn't take. There was another thread about it so I know I'm not the only one. A reboot always fixes it.
    I can remember that happening as far back as the first OS.

what are your thoughts? Am I the only with these issues?
    Your probably not the only one to have those problems. You may be the only one to have all those problems at the same time.

I have had my PB for more then a year now. It has frozen up 3-4 times and I lost the ability to change wallpaper 2-3 times. Never had an issue saving pictures.
    05-22-12 07:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD