I created about eight IMAP accounts and they all work fine. Now when I try to wake up my playbook (side swipe), it comes up with a popup telling me to input my passwords again for certain account... This doesn't happen all the time, just randomly.

Right now, if I go to: [Accounts], I see all my email account but it says"

"Not Connected - Account invalid"

When I click on one of them, it says:

"Your login information for IMAP server [servername] has changed or is incorrect. Please check your account settings."

When I click on Save WITHOUT making any changes, it verifies and connects fine.

WTF?? These popups are getting annoying and it doesn't make any sense!

===

Anyone else experiencing this issue?
    03-09-12 01:27 PM
    Not that strange. A lot of people have had this problem, including me. I found disabling pop on the account worked for me and I have not had the problem since.
    03-09-12 02:23 PM
    How do you disable popup on the account?
    03-09-12 05:19 PM
    Is this even possible to disable these popups?
    03-12-12 02:52 PM
    I can't believe no one else is experiencing this issue..
    03-13-12 05:55 PM
    Hi Adocorp, I could be wrong here but I think TinRobot was referring to disabling "POP" not the pop-up message. To do this you should log onto your email through a computer, then go to settings, and turn off POP Mail. Again, this is something you have to change in the settings for your email account, not a setting on your PB.

Good Luck. If all else fails you can try Googling "turn of POP for gmail" or hotmail or yahoo, or whatever email you use.

G'luck
    03-13-12 10:43 PM
    POP is not enable on my mailserver.. only IMAP. I still don't understand how disabling "POP" will fix this issue.
    03-14-12 04:16 PM
    POP is not enable on my mailserver.. only IMAP. I still don't understand how disabling "POP" will fix this issue.
    As I said it was a solution that worked for me. I disabled POP in the gmail account itself through a desktop browser and it has worked fine for me since. I cannot say if it is the same issue you are having. Sorry.
    03-14-12 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD