Does anyone know if it's possible to bridge or tether a Straight Talk phone with the PB?
    03-17-12 09:56 PM
    Are there even any BlackBerry's on Strait Talk? If not then bridging is out. But there might be an Android phone on there that supports it. I would first see if any of there plans even support it. If they do then they have to offer a phone that does.

Quoted from the terms and conditions:

7. STRAIGHT TALK UNLIMITED PLANS CANNOT BE USED FOR: (1) access to the Internet, intranets, or other data networks except as the device’s native applications and capabilities permit, or (2) any applications that tether your device to a laptop or personal computer other than for the use of Wireless Sync. IN ADDITION TO THE DISCLAIMERS SET FORTH IN THE AGREEMENT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE USE OF THE STRAIGHT TALK MOBILE WEB SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. STRAIGHT TALK MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE STRAIGHT TALK MOBILE WEB SERVICES WILL (i) MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) ALLOW ACCESS TO ALL THIRD PARTY SITES, OR (iii) BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM ANY OTHER SOURCE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE AGREEMENT OR THE STRAIGHT TALK MOBILE WEB SERVICES TERMS OF USE. You are responsible for all activities undertaken by you using the Straight Talk Mobile Web Services, including without limitation, the use of email.You shall not use, nor permit others to use, the Straight Talk Mobile Web Services in a manner or for a purpose contrary to this Agreement.

I read this here:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=KQ574ZxD
    Last edited by axllebeer; 03-17-12 at 10:16 PM.
    annamarialuann likes this.
    03-17-12 10:06 PM
    They do have a bring your own phone plan I believe, something new. Will have to call and find out. Hope you had a good St. Patricks Day and thanks.
    03-17-12 10:13 PM
    They do have a bring your own phone plan I believe, something new. Will have to call and find out. Hope you had a good St. Patricks Day and thanks.
    No problem. Actually stuck at work but I'm right next to a bar so at least I get to listen to others have fun all night
    But if they will let you bring over a BlackBerry, then so long as you have the Bridge app installed on it, I see no way they would ever know. So that something to think about...
    Last edited by axllebeer; 03-17-12 at 10:22 PM.
    03-17-12 10:18 PM
    Oh you poor thing Well I guess I better read the fine print you sent.
    03-17-12 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD