Is there any way to stop the dock from opening upon closing of an application and completely hiding it sans the bar with the tabs?
    Last edited by 3Athlete; 06-07-11 at 01:22 PM.
    06-07-11 01:18 PM
    why do you ask?
    06-07-11 02:09 PM
    Just prefer things hidden away until needed is all. I don't keep any icons on my desktop for my pc so thought I may be able to do the same here.
    06-07-11 02:22 PM
    This might be something that someone would make an app for. I'm sure if you paid Shao enough he would be able to make something cool.
    06-07-11 02:31 PM
    I have to agree. While not one of the most important changes RIM should be focusing on - the app tray opening when you close all the running apps is very annoying in my opinion. It doesn't feel consistent. You want to close one app and quickly load another of your top 6 apps but suddenly the icon moves.
    06-07-11 03:59 PM
    I have to agree. While not one of the most important changes RIM should be focusing on - the app tray opening when you close all the running apps is very annoying in my opinion. It doesn't feel consistent. You want to close one app and quickly load another of your top 6 apps but suddenly the icon moves.
    Come to think about it, that would be annoying.

<--doesn't have a PlayBook
    06-07-11 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD