Had many, many attempts. I haven't been using my Playbook for months now cuz of this problem. Tried everything. Reset my WiFi, tried connecting to someone else's WiFi, updating the OS (as the Blackberry tech support has suggested to me), but all in vain.

When I updated my OS via Desktop Manager, I could connect to WiFi if I input the password fast enough. Like there was a window of opportunity. But if I take too slow, it will not connect anymore. Also, eventually all the available WiFis will disappear one by one, including my own. It's as if it can't see them anymore. Anyways, at one point, I was able to connect cuz I did it so quickly. But when I got through the next few steps of setting it up, it's gonna say that I don't have connection and I that I should retry connecting to WiFi. So I get stuck once again.

Please help.
    12-14-11 03:45 PM
    On WIFI setup make sure the WIFI profile you want access has a check next to 'enable profile'
    12-14-11 05:08 PM
    Do you know anything about your router and how to get into its settings?

The can be a problem with routers that are set to use a router standard (protocol?) called N. If you can get into your router settings, and it is set to use N even if also set to use b/g, change it and disable any reference or use of N. Leave it at b/g. Then try again.
    12-14-11 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD