Blah...blah...bridge.

A lot of people bought the Playbook as a stand-alone device. Quit with the "bridge" crap. Please. It hurts...
    Robin Richardson and ViBogdan like this.
    10-25-13 10:22 AM
    Blah...blah...bridge.

A lot of people bought the Playbook as a stand-alone device. Quit with the "bridge" crap. Please. It hurts...
    Precisely
    10-26-13 01:56 PM
    And where is blackberry MSN for my playbook?
    This is the best a question for my 10 years daughter. Simple, direct and wise question of my child. In my family every body use BlackBerry. I gave on their birthday a playbook to my son and daughter. In the other hand my brother and my cousins have apple. Today we download and connect our blackberries to iPhone, ipod touch and even IPAD to blackberry MSN. Imagene we specially me where happy (blackberry fan) to this historical moment. We write to my cousin, my brother to blackberry MSN. Suddenly with a sad voice my daughter say Dad can I install a blackberry MSN in my BlackBerry PlayBook? ..... silence...
    Who van this happen? How blackberry could forguet their own loyal customers? For adults always there a "logical" answer for children just don't get it. Blackberry you have a serious debt. Or I need to buy to my child an Apple Ipod Touch so she can use the blackberry MSN to chat with her cousins? Ridiculous! When blackberry?
    10-27-13 10:57 AM
    One should learn from rim and blackberry how to shoot your own goal. The best way to early death without suicide. Just ignore existing clients and look for new ones. Shoot the idiodts like us who bought the playbook
    10-28-13 04:23 AM
    Or I need to buy to my child an Apple Ipod Touch so she can use the blackberry MSN to chat with her cousins? Ridiculous! When blackberry?
    Have you tried using MSN through the web browser? I have an outlook.com account and there is an option to MSN chat from there. Try logging here into outlook.com using her microsoft ID and see if she can chat that way.

BlackBerry and Microsoft worked together closely to make sure the Microsoft web applications worked well on the PlayBook and later the OS10 phones, so I would not be surprised if the MSN chat works well from the PlayBook browser.
    10-28-13 08:52 AM
    Blah...blah...bridge.

No a lot of people bought the BlackBerry PlayBook Before BlackBerry Bridge was even announced. With BlackBerry Bridge and a BlackBerry smartphone running BBOS 5/6/7 we had an exceptional integrated platform. The BlackBerry 10 smartphones lost this ability and it remains a bone of contention especially after Thorsten's statement about tablets being dead in five years coupled with some nebulous mention of "mobile computing".

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    10-28-13 07:59 PM
    And where is blackberry MSN for my playbook?
    I think he means bbm

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    10-29-13 03:34 AM
    Yes, you are right I refer to BBM! Does any one know if someday we will have it for our playbook? I know now there is 20MM new users, I am sure that is easy to attend one mill�n "new playbook users" ha ha. Kevin of Crackberry.com please help us. I am wondering if any body hear us?
    10-31-13 10:55 PM
33 12