Your researching skills suck then.
    Be nice now...no need to be nasty.

Some folks actually think that companies should deliver on what they say, within reason.

Do not blame him for RIM inability to deliver anything on time.

Tim
    09-01-11 08:08 PM
    I paid US $ 850 over here for a 64gb PB and I am happy and satisfyed with this extraordinary new generation tablet, I did my research and knew what was buying before delivering my money, no matter that best buy is selling it by $ 550. Neither timing nor location were favorable to save those 300 bucks, I am not suffering with the paranoia so many people are been driven by, we PB users should rest assured whe have in our hands a good quality product!. And please don't come with that crap that I don't have comparisson parameters because I have used Ipad, Pads, and other hifh quality portable computer devices. I am so happy with this one and period.
    09-01-11 08:28 PM
    Be nice now...no need to be nasty.

Some folks actually think that companies should deliver on what they say, within reason.

Do not blame him for RIM inability to deliver anything on time.

Tim
    Isn't it funny how so beaten up, destroyed and pessismistic we have become due to our experiences by RIM that our expectation is NOT for them to actually meet any of their promises; NOT for them to meet their hype; and NOT for them to be truthful regarding what their products can do and the support that the products will receive.

Instead, if your a RIM fan, your expectations are that (i) the products will be unfinished; (ii) the products will be half-assed in terms of software; (iii) the promises of support will be vague and empty; (iv) any time RIM hints at a date for anything, add 365 days to that and then cube it and you will have the actual true date RIM is referring to; and (v) the support, if it actually comes, will bring so-called features that no one has been wanting.

So the questions become: why do we expect such poor service and support from RIM yet we don't expect that from other companies. Why is it that fans on here, when it comes to something as simple as spell-check for example, that it's alright that RIM didn't include arguing that we really didn't think that RIM would be able to follow through on their promise. Hey, it's RIM that' were talking about afterall. Why have become apologetic for RIM's poor performance?
    mickrg123 likes this.
    09-01-11 09:38 PM
    Isn't it funny how so beaten up, destroyed and pessismistic we have become due to our experiences by RIM that our expectation is NOT for them to actually meet any of their promises; NOT for them to meet their hype; and NOT for them to be truthful regarding what their products can do and the support that the products will receive.

Instead, if your a RIM fan, your expectations are that (i) the products will be unfinished; (ii) the products will be half-assed in terms of software; (iii) the promises of support will be vague and empty; (iv) any time RIM hints at a date for anything, add 365 days to that and then cube it and you will have the actual true date RIM is referring to; and (v) the support, if it actually comes, will bring so-called features that no one has been wanting.

So the questions become: why do we expect such poor service and support from RIM yet we don't expect that from other companies. Why is it that fans on here, when it comes to something as simple as spell-check for example, that it's alright that RIM didn't include arguing that we really didn't think that RIM would be able to follow through on their promise. Hey, it's RIM that' were talking about afterall. Why have become apologetic for RIM's poor performance?
    Did you find RIM's mission statement? Lol Still waiting for summer update!
    09-02-11 09:17 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD