So i updated no problem. All is mostly good. I connect to DM no problem but it will still not back up. The only difference is i dont get to 99% and then fail, it fails within a couple of minutes. Any help or suggestions will be appreciated as always.
    06-07-11 01:25 PM
    I couldn't backup prior to today's update, but have successfully done a full backup after updating.
    A few ideas that may be of some help...
    - Disconnect BB Bridge before performing the backup
    - Try a "Custom Backup" and see if you can backup 1 or 2 of the 3 categories in a full backup. May help pinpoint the problem area.
    - Reboot both your PC and your PlayBook and try the backup

I'm using BDM version: 6.1.0.28, Bundle 27. What version are you running?
    06-07-11 02:29 PM
    For the first time ever mine did a full backup...previously wouldn't do apps. Desktop software is Version 6.0.2.44 (Bundle 45)...perhaps the latest version varies with geographic area? or operating system?
    Let your PB start up Desktop Manager...
    06-07-11 02:58 PM
    Mines back to making full backups with no issues after installing the new OS.

So far so good.

Tim
    06-07-11 03:03 PM
    Mines back to making full backups with no issues after installing the new OS.

So far so good.

Tim
    Same here, I'm fully backed up for the 1st time!
    06-07-11 03:11 PM
    Same here, finally able to backup! Was driving me crazy!!! I backup my BB phone every couple of days and only had a backup from a week after I bought the PB and was anxious to get it done lol
    06-07-11 04:32 PM
    Hey, finally got a full backup too. Glad that got fixed.
    06-07-11 04:52 PM
    I was able to do a a full backup for the first time also, after downloading the OS update. The bb desktop software started automatically once I docked the playbook to my desktop that is running win 7 64 bits. My backup was 12 gigs in size because it included all my media files. It took about 25 minutes but it went smooth without any problems.
    06-07-11 04:53 PM
    Yes, finally with the updated DM - PlayBook can completely backup with no issues.
    06-08-11 09:12 PM
    Was about to tell ya to update the desktop software.. Works now for me too!
    06-08-11 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD