Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27
Like Tree32Likes
  1. JVRudnick's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    90 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Staples: Just saw a guy...

    ...buy 10 PB (32 GB) from the local Staples...he paid $129 each...cause i was right in the cashiers line behind him. They're advertised for $149 each sp he did fine! Nice to see too!

    :-)

    Jim
    iPhone 4
    PB 32 GB
  2. JR A's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,511 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,564 Global Posts
    PIN
    79828214
    #2  

    Default

    We'll see those on eBay soon enough!
    Thanked by 2:
    Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes (12-11-2012),  howarmat (12-10-2012) 
  3. BoldWorld's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    342 Posts
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    #3  

    Default

    How do I get one for $129?
  4. bungaboy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    12,745 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,749 Global Posts
    PIN
    With Needle
    #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRAnciano View Post
    We'll see those on eBay soon enough!
    Maybe they are for Christmas presents for extended family or staff members.
    "Proud member of the Peevishlicious Crew" (Tank Pilot)
    Stewartj1 and DC506 like this.
  5. castoridae's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,594 Posts
    #5  

    Default

    someone last week said they were going to do that for their business, so maybe that's the guy!
  6. kdeckels's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    285 Posts
    Global Posts
    288 Global Posts
    #6  

    Default

    How could you go wrong, when a Coby Kyros will cost that or more.
    If I'm posting from my laptop ...... it's only because the PlayBook's charging. TheBlackLabEdge.com
  7. castoridae's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,594 Posts
    #7  

    Default

    weird, I have only seen them for about $93 but only 4 gigs
  8. JR A's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,511 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,564 Global Posts
    PIN
    79828214
    #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by castoridae View Post
    weird, I have only seen them for about $93 but only 4 gigs
    Uh, what?
    annon91221 and bruce807 like this.
  9. pcguy514's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    425 Posts
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRAnciano View Post
    Uh, what?
    Coby kyros, try to keep up
    Thanked by:
    JR A (12-11-2012) 
    00stryder, JR A and annon91221 like this.
  10. DC506's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    490 Posts
    Global Posts
    535 Global Posts
    PIN
    Pin:s & Needle:s
    #10  

    Default

    Nice picture...... A guy with an arm-load of Playbooks
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    bungaboy likes this.
  11. kdeckels's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    285 Posts
    Global Posts
    288 Global Posts
    #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by castoridae View Post
    weird, I have only seen them for about $93 but only 4 gigs
    A local store here has them all the way up to $279, depending on size and OS.
    If I'm posting from my laptop ...... it's only because the PlayBook's charging. TheBlackLabEdge.com
  12. Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes's Avatar
    Waterloo's Finest

    Posts
    5,598 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,627 Global Posts
    #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRAnciano View Post
    We'll see those on eBay soon enough!
    Quote Originally Posted by kdeckels View Post
    A local store here has them all the way up to $279, depending on size and OS.
    I dont know who in their right mind would throw away cash on a coby item for that much. Do they still use the sony font to look the same?
  13. castoridae's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,594 Posts
    #13  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRAnciano View Post
    Uh, what?
    Amazon onlline. Coby Kryos 7 android 2.3 @ 4 gigs $93.00 Down from $179 - go for it if that's what you want - you can get a used one too. Who wants 4 gigs?
    TNNurse likes this.
  14. Ian5986's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    18 Posts
    #14  

    Default

    I purchased my Playbook 64GB from one of the large multiples in UK (PC World) for £129 and got the leather Blackberry case to go with it with 50% off - a great deal and I am thrilled with it.
    Stewartj1 and Bilaal like this.
  15. NFLPLAYBOOK's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    934 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,063 Global Posts
    #15  

    Default

    It's good to see that people are seeing value in the PlayBook. It' doesn't really matter whether it's for resale or as presents.
    BB10 Powered by QNX RTOS.
    00stryder likes this.
  16. heppyX's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    83 Posts
    #16  

    Default

    I tried to buy another PB yesterday in BC, they are out of stock everywhere. Even shopblackberry does not sell any at the moment. What's up with that?
  17. RECOOL's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,535 Posts
    #17  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heppyX View Post
    I tried to buy another PB yesterday in BC, they are out of stock everywhere. Even shopblackberry does not sell any at the moment. What's up with that?
    The Storms coming people are qetting equipped.WIFI only PB's are like first edition Jordans very limited.

    Once all retro PB's sell out everywhere and RIMs site gets flooded with PB request they will drop the LTE versions to be grabbed.I'll just be waiting for 10 inch version by then.
    Last edited by RECOOL; 12-12-2012 at 11:07 AM.
    Stewartj1 likes this.
  18. Nick Burkhardt's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    57 Posts
    #18  

    Default

    Maybe he is going to sell them back to Staples for $150 each Get a Visa® prepaidcard worth up to $250 | Staples.com®
  19. Rickroller's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,446 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,465 Global Posts
    PIN
    Proud contributer to The Human Fund
    #19  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RECOOL View Post
    The Storms coming people are qetting equipped.WIFI only PB's are like first edition Jordans very limited.

    Once all retro PB's sell out everywhere and RIMs site gets flooded with PB request they will drop the LTE versions to be grabbed.I'll just be waiting for 10 inch version by then.
    LOL..are you for real? When RIM's site gets flooded with requests? The only way I see that happening is if they drop the price even further (or offer them free), seeing's how any Walmart I go into is overflowing with inventory on 32GB PB's. In fact, the only demo's that havent been stolen from the displays are the PB and some Nex6 cheap android tablet.
    "Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all." -Sam Ewing
    Rollin' on Twitter
  20. TomJasper's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,084 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,091 Global Posts
    #20  

    Default

    When Staples has the PB on sale most Staples stores sell 200-300 and have waiting lists of another 200-300 waiting for next stock ship. They do make excellent Xmas gifts, so ppl buying more than one is not unusual.
    Stewartj1 likes this.
  21. scalemaster34's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    5,829 Posts
    #21  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TomJasper View Post
    When Staples has the PB on sale most Staples stores sell 200-300 and have waiting lists of another 200-300 waiting for next stock ship. They do make excellent Xmas gifts, so ppl buying more than one is not unusual.
  22. Bobert_123's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,994 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,114 Global Posts
    #22  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickroller View Post
    LOL..are you for real? When RIM's site gets flooded with requests? The only way I see that happening is if they drop the price even further (or offer them free), seeing's how any Walmart I go into is overflowing with inventory on 32GB PB's. In fact, the only demo's that havent been stolen from the displays are the PB and some Nex6 cheap android tablet.
    Oh come on, how many people go into a walmart to buy tablets, especially PB's. Staples and Best Buy is the place for that, no wonder they have a huge inventory.
    Sent from my Z30, Z10, or a soon to be BB10 PlayBook

    -BlackBerry Curve 8530 (Virgin Mobile) -BlackBerry Bold 9900 (T-Mobile) -BlackBerry PlayBook 64 gig -BlackBerry Z10 (T-Mobile) -BlackBerry Z30 WHITE (Unlocked)
  23. Ray UM's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    79 Posts
    PIN
    3328D217
    #23  

    Default

    Maybe shoppers are following THIS logic...to get a BB10 PB
  24. Rickroller's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,446 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,465 Global Posts
    PIN
    Proud contributer to The Human Fund
    #24  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobert_123 View Post
    Oh come on, how many people go into a walmart to buy tablets, especially PB's. Staples and Best Buy is the place for that, no wonder they have a huge inventory.
    LOTS of people go to Walmart for cheap electronic gadgets. If the PB can't even sell there, then that tells you something..
    "Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all." -Sam Ewing
    Rollin' on Twitter
  25. bungaboy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    12,745 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,749 Global Posts
    PIN
    With Needle
    #25  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickroller View Post
    LOTS of people go to Walmart for cheap electronic gadgets. If the PB can't even sell there, then that tells you something..
    Awww come on now. You're beyond grasping and you are embarassing yourself. Or maybe you are one of those "People of Wal-Mart". That tells me something.
    "Proud member of the Peevishlicious Crew" (Tank Pilot)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. just saw sprint 4G
    By louise54 in forum Sprint
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 01:03 PM
  2. Just Saw This Commercial LOL!
    By CB.Mike-D in forum BlackBerry Storm
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 10:39 AM
  3. Just saw commercial on NBC
    By tom1l21 in forum BlackBerry Storm
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 12:25 AM
  4. Just saw this on Youtube, RE: Release of 11/2?
    By TEVIS in forum BlackBerry Storm
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 09:52 PM
  5. just saw a new pearl
    By Trevor in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xx
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 03:54 PM

Posting Permissions