Staples has stopped carrying PB
Visitied 3 local Staples stores today. I was looking for a replacement screen protector for my PB. At each store there was zero stock of any PB accessories including playbooks. I asked the various store managers why stock was so low. Was informed that Staples will no longer be carrying any PB + items. This was news to me...
Last edited by greatg67; 02-21-13 at 07:31 PM.
- CrackBerry User
02-21-13, 07:10 PM #2
- 84 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
It makes sense as stores had (for the most part) a firesale on the Playbook to sell off the rest of the units. It was good for people who wanted a cheap tablet but bad for BB since they were losing money on them.
- 02-22-13, 09:15 AM #6
Try their website: I've found their prices for even the OEM supplies. Cost me $20 for the leatherette case with free in-store shipping. The only irony was their distribution centre is closer to my house than the actual store!
- 02-22-13, 10:49 AM #7
- 02-22-13, 11:21 PM #10
I placed an order not too long ago at their customer service desk since the SKUs were said to be in their system but the order was cancelled thereafter a few days later. That would lead me to believe that restock is not being supplied anymore by BlackBerry.
- By lcrooke in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 61Last Post: 02-24-10, 05:17 AM
- By bustamove08 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-30-08, 02:52 PM
- By PrincessJen in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-08, 02:38 PM
- By copo24 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 16Last Post: 06-29-08, 12:19 PM
- By Nightflight in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 6Last Post: 03-20-08, 09:07 AM