Staples has stopped carrying PB
Visitied 3 local Staples stores today. I was looking for a replacement screen protector for my PB. At each store there was zero stock of any PB accessories including playbooks. I asked the various store managers why stock was so low. Was informed that Staples will no longer be carrying any PB + items. This was news to me...
Last edited by greatg67; 02-21-2013 at 06:31 PM.
- 02-22-2013, 08:15 AM #6
Try their website: I've found their prices for even the OEM supplies. Cost me $20 for the leatherette case with free in-store shipping. The only irony was their distribution centre is closer to my house than the actual store!
- 02-22-2013, 09:49 AM #7
- 02-22-2013, 07:32 PM #9------------------------------------
I like how BlackBerry 10 is evolving, but when are they going to fix BlackBerry Link for Mac?
The fact that it doesn't reliably do what it's supposed to do ... most of the time ... is utterly appalling. The only consistency is the "Music not copied to Z10 message"
- 02-22-2013, 10:21 PM #10
I placed an order not too long ago at their customer service desk since the SKUs were said to be in their system but the order was cancelled thereafter a few days later. That would lead me to believe that restock is not being supplied anymore by BlackBerry.
- By lcrooke in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 61Last Post: 02-24-2010, 04:17 AM
- By bustamove08 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-30-2008, 01:52 PM
- By PrincessJen in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:38 PM
- By copo24 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 16Last Post: 06-29-2008, 11:19 AM
- By Nightflight in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 6Last Post: 03-20-2008, 08:07 AM